I cant stop trumping! (sorry tmi)

oh my god, i am having a right giggle now - how childish..

PMSL.... snoring farting burping... what more could these men ask for?
x

i know! my boyfriend sleeps like a model - mouth closed, looking pretty and breathing through his nose.

i on the other hand sleep with my mouth open, snore, fart and my face looks terrible!

i know! my boyfriend sleeps like a model - mouth closed, looking pretty and breathing through his nose.

i on the other hand sleep with my mouth open, snore, fart and my face looks terrible!

OMG - you've all got me in stiches :D:D

Um......yep I can relate perfectly to this one :)
x

This has to be the funniest thread! Me and Mr Taz have a rather relaxed attitude to 'natural bodily functions' and if I let one go in bed I usually waft the covers on his side! We are so childish. One time him and my bro were in the front of the car and when bro gets going it's like a nuclear attack! They ended up in a kind of fart-off! I had to open both of the rear windows just to get some air!

unfortunately most of what i eat gives me wind lol
especially garlic!!!!!!

hubby has now totally lost his sense of smell!!!!

even the dog has fallen out with me lol
xxx

I know i feel awful!
Got an eye test today! HELP!
Weigh in tonight too!!! Hopefully the gas wont make me weigh more! Does it actually?x

Ha ha I don't think so. Just make sure you let out a big one outside before you go in! The worst is when you do one on the toilet cus it makes it really loud!

But remember: The bum parting is made for farting!

But remember: The bum parting is made for farting!

OH I LOVE IT!!!!! PMSL!!!!

I am gonna use that on H2b later when he whinges that i stinnk!!!

But get this tho.
My best mate is VERY prim and proper when around other people and is only "herself" when with me and the girls she went away with her boyfriend (been together for 7 months) and they went away for a week!
She held her farts and poo in for a whole week???? :cry: ouch as she didnt want him to smell her love puffs or her toilets and she called me on the sunday when she got back she had gone to asda and had faked needing to get some bread in and used the toilets in asda to have a dump!!!! She was in agony! And has had the runs ever since!
What a silly old mare!
x

Back