Goodbye Tum
Here's just some fun, join in.

I can't wait to fit in nice fitted clothes
I can't wait to enjoy summer
I can't wait to enjoy eating healthy food

I can't wait to like myself :)
Neither can I wait to eat without being a pig :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't wait to get rid of clothes that are too big!

I can't wait to buy knee length boots that fit my calves.

I cannot wait for summer barbecues, being thinner, wearing wee floral dresses and having a wee glass of rose with my chicken legs and salad.

I cant wait to wear summer clothes I spend most of my summer in jogging bottoms and winter cardigans.

I cant wait for smaller boobs

I can't wait to fit into my pre pregnancy wardrobe.
I can't wait to feel confident in my swimming gear and to take my daughter swimming.

Now where does one start - there are so many!!!

Going on the rides at amusement parks - kids & hubbi think I have lost my nerve but the fact is I'm worried the selt belt things wont do up or hold me in!!!!

To stop wearing my 'pull me in pants', 24/7.

To be able to eat a burger/hotdog/icecream on holiday out in the open, and not feeling everybody is looking at me.

To keep the lights on, for once;)

I can't wait to be happy and comfortable with the way I look.
I can't wait to start worrying about other things apart from my weight.

I can't wait to...... do more!

I can't wait to be able to walk, run, dance, do sport - do whatever I want to do - without getting exhausted after 5 minutes and feeling like everyone's laughing at me for even trying!

Great thread!

Can't wait to fit back into the tons of clothes I've still got from pre preg and enjoy a summer of wearing cool clothes without worrying about hiding bits!

We WILL live the dream!x

Lovely posts, it's great because think we're all on the same wave length, WATCH OUT Evans, you'll go out of business soon, we'll all be in normal shops xx

i cant wait to fit in to my pre pregnancy wardrobe of size 10/12's
and i cant wait for my muffin top to disappear.

I can't wait until payday-thursday to order my Exante bumper pack! :D Then reach my goal weight or close to it .....and for the first time take my 7 year old son swimming! I have been ashamed far too long now...you only get one life and not much time to mope about the way you look....so time to do something about it! :D xx

I can't wait to be one of those people who choose cereal and yogurt for breakfast when on holiday

I can't wait to be able to fit into my size 10 trousers

I can't wait to go on holiday all slim :D :D :Dxxx

I can't wait to:

Be able to shove some things in a case for an impromtu weekend away without having a meltdown

Be able to go on a course for the week without fretting what to take

To go to the gym in a nice cool outfit instead of being hot and uncomfortable due to outfit have to wear (instead of being hot and uncomfortable because of the workout)

To be able to go on holiday without worrying I'll have nothing to wear

To not have a trauma every morning when selecting outfit for work

Oh, I could go on....but you get the point

xxx

Back