i caved and broke my diet

jennyc

Silver Member
hi guys
iv been feeling really rough yesterday and today so weak,cold nd hungry,but not only did i break my diet,i had a total binge,il start again tommorow.am finding it really difficult this time round...

Keep going Jenny! I've just posted on the other thread but I'll repeat, you keep going! Forget about the binge, pust it out of your mind and carry on. Its so so hard for the 1st week especially 2nd time round but when you go into ketosis, you remember how you done it. I was really bad on friday. Had to come home from work for 2 hours just to sleep, was awful but its all about willpower at the end of the day and the vision I have of how I felt after I got to goal last time, and maintaining for 2 years is keeping me going.

Its not for the light hearted and it does take alot of stength to do it and you CAN do it!!

Hope your ok xx

Thanks hon
Am really gona try harder now.that one night with no sleep really threw me.iv been feeling terrible.and its totm.so that's not helping at all.but am not gona dwell on it,what's food is done.its a new day,and fresh start.
And your right iv done it before i can do it again.i don't know if you remember but i don't go in to ketosis on this.so it is quite difficult.but the hunger i can deal with.its the weakness and cold.i find really hard.and the cravings.so fingers crossed.i have my dress fitting on Thursday so at least that's somethin to aim for.glad your feeling better.and Congrats on being so strong. Well done.thanks again

:character00115: aaaaaawww keep going Jenny, :character00115:

i caved on day 6 last week (day before weigh day) i had a MASSIVE BINGE.... just from exhaustion and needing to refuel..... i was sooo scared for weigh day the next morning.... but i was 12lb lighter. i dont think to be honest with you (sssshhh i'll get burnt at the stake for saying this) but i dont think the odd binge or treat does anyone any harm (afterall we are human) as long as we pick back up and carry on..... KEEP GOING.... YOU CAN DO IT. x

Yeah, I totally agree Bessie! And well done for not letting it stop you from carring on Jenny. Keep posting xx

:character00115: aaaaaawww keep going Jenny, :character00115:

i caved on day 6 last week (day before weigh day) i had a MASSIVE BINGE.... just from exhaustion and needing to refuel..... i was sooo scared for weigh day the next morning.... but i was 12lb lighter. i dont think to be honest with you (sssshhh i'll get burnt at the stake for saying this) but i dont think the odd binge or treat does anyone any harm (afterall we are human) as long as we pick back up and carry on..... KEEP GOING.... YOU CAN DO IT. x
thanks bessie thats refreshing to hear..and yea you will be burned for saying that lol..am back on track today i put on a pound,but well deserved,it was one hell of a binge,i really thought it would be more,so thank god its not,my weigh day is tommorow,but i ahve enogh shakes to get me threw till tuesday so il go then hopefully il get that pound off..iv lost 6 pounds now,but the last few times i lost 11 and 12 on the first week,bummer hahahah ah well il truck on.. and well done on the 12 pounds,u must be feeling great and lighter lol..good luck with your journey.:happy096:

Hey guys i think this thread has been removed from the main board.so am happy posting here today.Im finding it really difficult to get back into it.am raging i broke it now on sat.i broke it again last night.Im so addicted to food and it drives me crazy that food has such a hold over me.Im like the alcoholic wit the first drink.if i could just stay away from the first bite id be ok.and wouldn't binge.my binge s are so bad.before i know it iv inhaled half the fridge.Im gona try again today.am afraid to get on the scales.any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated guys.thanks

Back