i caved in AGAIN

Emm28

Silver Member
yep this is a self confession that i caved in and ate this evening, i was so damn tired i needed a quick pick me up .. No excuse i know :cry::cry::cry:ah well least i aint turned to the fags :D

Oh hun just draw a line under it and try to keep going have u thought about doing ss+?

oh dear!! i dont want to sound rude but is your head into the diet i mean i had to hit rock bottom (crying alllllll time about my weight, wouldnt go on nights out as i thought i was ugly) u really need motivation and self disapline for SS maybe try one of the other plans hun might be better xxxxxxxx

slowly cut down on carbs if you find it hard to go cold turkey on food at once. It really is all in head. Have a one to one talk with your ownself. Thats what I did. Its amazing how powerful our thoughts are. brain really is the master of the body.

awe emms me to :( i had bacon, fresh eggs from our chickens, toast, beans and fryed potatoe followed by choclate and crisps ffs!! feel such a fat pig ... got so much going on in my head at the moment just cant handle anything else bar food, its my only comfort :( wish i had a best friend...

anyway see how i feel tommorrow well see what the news from oh is first... could cry :(

I know im finding it hard at the moment but i really am trying
I have alot going on in my personal life at the moment & problems with my 8 year old too, Yes i want to diet for the sake of "me"
its not a easy diet to follow and we all have our slip ups!

I dont have family support nor close friends to be there along the way for me, so i guess thats hard too and being a full time single mum

or maybe im simply supposed to be a fat one

awe emms me to :( i had bacon, fresh eggs from our chickens, toast, beans and fryed potatoe followed by choclate and crisps ffs!! feel such a fat pig ... got so much going on in my head at the moment just cant handle anything else bar food, its my only comfort :( wish i had a best friend...

anyway see how i feel tommorrow well see what the news from oh is first... could cry :(

Awwww **hugs** what we like hunni... tommorrow is another day or next week is another week :) xxx

no emms, i also have probs with my 8 yr old too :( female? i got no family or friends i do have oh but he got his own probs which have gone onto me and is really affecting me.. to the point i just want to run away... :(

what are we to do? i dont wanna be fat any more.. i want to me slim.. when i do this diet i feel so good.. do you feel good when your losing weight? what are we doing? urghhhh init?

Either learn from this and move on and don't cheat again, or I think you'll have to seriously consider moving up the plans or doing a different diet.

At least, if you decide to stick to SS, then *if* you cheat, stick to chicken, veg, salad etc cause at least then you won't go too far wrong - like having add a meal day instead of week :p

no emms, i also have probs with my 8 yr old too :( female? i got no family or friends i do have oh but he got his own probs which have gone onto me and is really affecting me.. to the point i just want to run away... :(

what are we to do? i dont wanna be fat any more.. i want to me slim.. when i do this diet i feel so good.. do you feel good when your losing weight? what are we doing? urghhhh init?

yeah chloes 8 too and problems after problems, its hard when we have no one there for us, me too im fed up of being fat, been fat now for 12 years :cry: so really wanna get slim but its sooooooooo hard, im fine all day then bang i cave in, i so need to get out more and more active but no one to keep me company :( and to have a laugh with

I would really recommend SS+ or 810 as a programme, which I have done since day 1.

I think its really great because I find it easy to keep to the packs all day, knowing that come evening time (when I find it hard), I am allowed to have a real meal with meat and vegetables. Sometimes I even have it lunchtime, so I can still go out to lunch, and once I even had it for breakfast...

Then on days when my willpower is stronger & I don't feel the urge to eat, I just have a 4th pack instead of a meal & have my milk allowance.

I find the knowlege that I am only maximum 23 hours away from my next meal gives me the courage to hold on. But I have also had a couple of 'cheat meals' that were not on the official Cambridge plan & managed to stay with the programme (eg. McDonalds Chicken tenders with a salad & a Coke zero).

Knowing I can still set food in McDs with the chldren is a real help to me. I couldn't do SS if I tried, but on SS+/810 I have already lost 1 1/2 stone...

Emm28 & Amethyst each day is a new day. Honestly dont feel despair because you have eaten, just remember that CD is a temporary journey of your life - once you have attained your goals you can re-educate your taste-buds.

As some other people have suggested maybe you should move up the plans is you feel this is the best thing for you.

If not, then start glugging the water ladies and start each day with a fresh head. Take each day as it comes and just tackle that one instead of looking at the whole picture.

I dont mean to be lecturing but as a friend of mine said to me when I felt really low "the only thing that stands in your way is you" I thought it was an apt statement and it helped me through a very dark few days.

Hope it helps...x

Back