I Caved in! Ate....

Last night, I just lost it, now i see why this diet works, I had a peice of chicken, very small, breast meat, pretty healthy, then another, then another, then sme chich csatay, then some chocolate, and then soem crisps, with cream cheese. I am not worried about it, learn by your mistakes, and move on, I am still in ketosis at the moment, but want to see what sort of difference it will make to my weight, I am one fo those people who cannot stop weighing himself! So gonna keep an eye on it, and see what damage I hsve done!

But I'm back on it now, choc pack down for the day, I think the prob was, I forgot to eat a pck, and i was thirsty and bored at home, so need to sort out and make sure it doesnt happen again!

at least u know ur weaknesses and what u need to do. glad to see u r back on the horse!

good luck for the day. you can do it!! xxx

Good Luck today.

Sure you will have learnt from your mistake.

Curiosity kills the cat as they say. Good job they have nine lives.

Dizzy x

Today is a whole new day. Draw a line under yesterday and continue today as though it never happened. Was only a small blip .... just keep yourself busy and up to date with your packs from now on!

Good luck.

grab that wagon by both hands and hold on!

you are only human, remember to not beat yourself up. Most of us have fallen at sometime.

Im sending you good thoughts.

How you getting on so far today Mungo?

Don't beat yourself up about last night, just jump straight back on, you know it makes sence!!!;)

I am starving today eating the bars seems to make me hungry for some reason have been bit naughty to been putting small drops of milk in Tea feel bad!
Dawn

Eating the bars make me hungry too Tubby, and bloated!!

Today is fine, i have had one packl, gonna have a bar for lunch and a soup and a shake when i get hope, have had 2 litres of water so far want to drink another two or three before i leave work at 6:30, it's goign well, I dont feel bad.

In peoples experience, what sort of effects does an evening binge have on your weekly weight loss

Hi Mungo

Glad to hear you are having a better day, just take one day at a time and you'll be fine. Don't beat yourself up if it goes wrong, just pick yourself up and carry on......

xxx

Today is fine, i have had one packl, gonna have a bar for lunch and a soup and a shake when i get hope, have had 2 litres of water so far want to drink another two or three before i leave work at 6:30, it's goign well, I dont feel bad.

In peoples experience, what sort of effects does an evening binge have on your weekly weight loss

Really glad all is going well today.

Probably best not to thinka about it now but from my experience it would put me out 2-3 days ie may small gain but then back to where I was the next day or day after.

The affect on the weight loss is not important making sure if does not affect your resolve is the important bit. So just concentrate on getting that back today and you'll be fine. Can put it down to experience.

Dizzy x

I am starving today eating the bars seems to make me hungry for some reason have been bit naughty to been putting small drops of milk in Tea feel bad!
Dawn

I would always advise against using bars unless you really struggle with the flavours of shakes and soups. As I couldn't get on with them at all made me more inclined to cave in and terribly uncomfortable stomach.

Some people are OK but not for me!

Dizzy x

Mungo, it can vary SO much with people's gains from binges. In my class, 1 woman binged on takeaways and absolute junk ALL week and stayed the same weight (she normally averaged out at a 5lb loss per week)... another woman ate a few times this week, some healthy and some not, and lost 3lbs.... and another woman had 2 quality street chocs and a carrot and didn't lose anything at all.

You'll find out when you weigh in properly what effect it's had on you. I know having Christmas dinner didn't impact my weight loss at all, but I was restrained and went straight back on.

In 2 1/2 weeks I'm planning on taking a short break from LL and will be having packs half the time and drinking/eating the other half... so I'll be sure to let you know how the weight goes in that period.

cheers everyone, I am a weigher myslef, so i will be checking tomorrow or saturdya just to reasure myself, how long does it take to come out of ketosos, would I know the next day?

Hope it wond affeft me too much, but im gonna give the bars a ret next weeek, I think my biggest problem is I havent been eating all my packs, noramlyy only 3, so i need to dfo this!

You are right about getting all your packs in. I also found I may cave in if I had left too long a gap between packs. I was always best if i evenly spaced them. If I went to long I may start eating straight after the pack that I had had too late. If I left it too late the pack just didn't satisfy me the same.

Dizzy x

Back