I Cheated, But Neverrrrrr Again

NewLife4Me

YES I'M GUILTY!!

When I came home last night from a swim, I couldn't resist what I saw on the counter....:mad: I ate 2 crackers and slice of cheese :mad: on my day 4 SS. Which I had lost 8Llbs!!

But never again let me tell you, I woke up at 4.30am feeling so bad, sick, vile, mad headache, stomach pains and still feeling badddddddd. I've been to the toilet 5 times! I think it's gone, but I just feel so vile.......IT'S NOT WORTH IT FOLKS!!!!!

STAY SAFE....STAY ON SS that's my advise.

PS: What happens when you go onto 790cal plan??? Do you go through this agony for the first day or so??

Blimey - cheese and crackers ... one of my favs!! Can't blame you for giving in :D. Anyway sounds like you have it all out your system now :eek: lesson learned. Get straight back on SS and you'll be fine. ;)

Oh dear!!!

I had this after a weekend of gorging too!!!! I am on SS and after tucking rubbish away for 3 days; boy did I suffer!!!

It isn't worth it!!! Get straight back on the plan and it shouldn't effect the loss too much this week so don't panic. Drink loads of water and move on to today!

My plan is to stay on SS for as long as I can - I have 10s 7lbs roughly to loose, but if I can manage on SS, then I will.

Good luck!!

Kerry-Ann

x

Yucky.. I guess some people just react differently to it? I've never *touch wood* had anything that bad when I've cheated, and I hope I don't seeing as I'm having birthday dinner tonight and tomorrow night! :eek::eek:

Hope you feel better sweets :(

Back