i cheated on the lipotrim

shelly25

hi guys i cheated on the lipotrim last night my bf called over to my house with loads of chocolate for me, of course i gave in . i regret it now starting again today i hope this wont effect my weight loss. i was on day 11 and was still really hungry even tho i was in ketotis. any advice i need some motivation. shelly x

did your bf know you are on lt?

Hey hun, the most important thing is not to beat yourself up about it, and jump straight back into the programme. The best thing I've found to combat hunger pangs is drinking loads of water and peppermint tea, it really does fill you up. However, the hunger pangs I have experienced have all (on closer analysis) turned out to be psychologial ones. It's making me realise how much of a comfort eater I am, that I just like to taste something nice rather than because I'm actually physically hungry. Plus I keep thinking this diet is temporary, for a few weeks (out of the 1300 weeks of my life that I've been overweight :() I can put up with it, to know that I will finally be happy with my weight, and then I can eat whatever I like in moderation. And I know I'll go for healthy choices too (give or take the odd choc fix! ;))

ps - does your bf know you're on Lipotrim? Maybe you could have a chat with him and tell him you really need his support while you're doing this diet. You're changing your future into a healthy one and the last thing you need is temptation!

All the best Shelly, you can get back on track straight away, we're all behind you x
:hug99:

hey :) i know exactly how you are feeling, ive cheated over the weekend, went to a hen party on saturday where we had a very calorific 3 course meal and then went to my parents yesterday and my mum had made me a huge sunday dinner. Ive got my weigh in today in a couple of hours and ive just been on my scales at home and it looks like ive put on :(. Im gutted and really dissapointed in myself now but i have decided to try and stay on track now.

I do also find that the hunger i feel while on Lipotrim is all in the mind, i eat because its tea time and not because im hungry, im also from a family where as children we were told to clear our plates so always finish what im eating even if im full.

Stick with it im sure we can get through this minor glitch x x

i cheated on lipotrim

hey guys thanks for your advice its really helped:) my bf knows im on a diet he dosnt no im on lipotrim he thinks im being silly and i dont need to lose weight but i no i do. i will definatly try the peppermint tea im determined not to break it this time. thanks :)

Hey Shelley best of luck hun xxx

perhaps if it happens another time, take that chocolate and without thinking take it out of its wrappings and cover it with detergent so you have to throw it away..then you cant eat it :) perhaps the bf will get the message then too lol

h x

Back