I CHEATED!!! :(

bex!

Back on the diet train...
:break_diet:

i ad sum really bad news today, that shocked an upset me an i just went straight back 2 food. i just went crazy, woz like a woman possessed!!! :mad:

i av no excuse an feel like such a failure coz bin gud all wk, was ment 2 get weighed 2day but told chemist wot happened an she sed to not let it get me down, life happens i just need 2 learn from this an channel all my emotions (good/bad) into something else.

i decided not 2 get weighed as if i ad stayed the same or only lost a small amount would av felt even worse. :cry:

i am goin 2 b back on track from now on, av another supply of packs. i just feel rubbish coz ive read other posts where some of u were tempted an u neva did yet i crumbled at the 1st hurdle!! :ashamed0005:

ive confessed on here so u guys can put me back on track, i let myself down 2day an it soo wasnt worth it. really sorry guys!!! :wave_cry:

Well hun, what's done is done and good on you for admitting it. You won't be persecuted for it because as your pharmacist says "Life Happens". However, what I will say is that having this reaction to eating is food is fantastic because you can then remember this for future reference if you ever have another bad day, you can think about how bad you felt and say "This time, I will NOT give in" and just think about how great you'll feel at that time.
This diet has many hurdles for people and the best thing to do is dust yourself off and try again. We each take it day by day on this, so the way to see it is that tomorrow is another day and just take it from there.
Don't forget, if you ever have problems, you can come on here to talk and you'll get all the support you need.
xxxx :) So chin up!

well i am the queen of whoopassing as some may know! :giggle: so .... :whoopass:

Now that is over with ... not everybody finds this diet a breeze! It takes time for us to realise just why we eat and why we feel we need to binge and takes longer for us to break that viscious (sp?) cycle.

Tomorrow is another day, carry on 100% and im sure you will have a brill weight loss next week. :)

I totally agree with the others. It was a step in itself to admit that wat you done was silly and wrong.

You will learn from this and you will be better for it, inside and out. The major thing is you realised straight after that it was very VERY silly.

Good luck for the next week and beyond. Just start fresh and you will be fine and if it helps next time you feel like eating because of bad news come on here first and trust me there is lots of people who can change your mind BEFORE you eat!

HI hun, there is no point beating yourself up about it because it becomes a viciuos circle, instead learn from it, it has shown you how much you need food to get through crisis, if you had any other addiction, you may have poured a drink or ran to the shops for fags.
As one wise man said, 'It is not how many times we fall, but how many times we get back up that matter'

Now shake it off and get on with life
xxx

"We only fail when we stop trying" don't know who said it but its very true. Dust yourself off hun and start all over again. Try not to be cruel to yourself we are only human and we make mistakes somtimes. Good luck and hugs for the coming week xxx

Just by reading your post anyone can see that you have learnt from what happened, just a blip on the bigger picture, a learning curve as they would call it at work!

After being honest & open on here about what has happened you have already moved on - you musnt worry & leave all those negative thoughts behind, look forward to the future as you have already made the change to be a fabulous new you xxx

Awww Bex.

I echo everyone above me

Don't beat yourself up sweetie. Move on. At least you came on here and admitted it and realised why you did it.

Sp pick yourself up again and carry on. Stay positive and if you ever feel like eating again, come on here first! We'll not let you!

No one is a saint. You had a really bad day, you cracked and now you are mending. Everyday is a new beginning so get ready for tomorrow!!! The strongest will fall, it's getting up again that matters.

I did the same yesterday, I feel really bad and ive not told anyone cos im so ashamed, but today ive done it im back to my 100% we CAN and will do this-we just have to learn through our mistakes as we go along and learn from it ;)

Hi hun

WELL DONE for coming on here and telling everyone. The thing is...we're all human and sometimes we slip. The main thing is that you're back on it. You had the determination not to say 'sod it...' and tomorrow is another day (in the words of Scarlet O'Hara!)

You will have learnt from today- obviously hitting the food didn't make you any happier and you can take that feeling on and be strong next time.

Don't beat yourself up- we're all here for you and just remember you CAN do it. Don't give up!!

xxx

It takes guts to admit it, so well done! I hope that you remember how disappointed you are having eaten on LT & won't want to do it next time - it definitely gets easier with time - you learn to think, "oh, look, I would have eaten in this situation before..." & hopefully that'll help us to learn for our maintenance.

Good luck with getting back on track!! :)

Hannah

Ok, you did it. now STOP beating yourself up and feeling bad about it. Honestly, that's a dangerous state to be in, in my opinion.

MOve on. Get right back on with LT because you KNOW that you can achieve the weight loss you want if you follow it 100%.

none of us are saints but if we keep beating ourselves up and making ourselves feel crap like that then we will destroy our self esteem which we must not allow FOOD to control.

GOOD LUCK!! you can do this. you WILL do this :) :)

thanks soo much guys!!! ur messages av really helped an im feelin more calm. lol.

the gud thing 2 come from this is that food didnt work, it just made me feel bad bout summat else, so i was still upset and now feelin guilty bout cheatin. not a good combo.

in future i am defo comin on here 1st so u guys can chill me out an put it in2 perspective. :).

at the end of the day i thought 2 myself, i wana be thin more than i want that piece of chocolate,the reason i started LT was 2 feel better bout myself an didnt wana celebrate anotha birthday fat. im determined 2 enjoy my birthday this year (not till june but gives me time 2 lose weight an be maintainin hopefully) my last bday i went 4 a meal (shock) but this year i wana wear a lil dress an go clubbin (i h8 it at the mo coz feel like a giant).

thanks again guys. ur the best!! :)

at the end of the day i thought 2 myself, i wana be thin more than i want that piece of chocolate,the reason i started LT was 2 feel better bout myself an didnt wana celebrate anotha birthday fat. im determined 2 enjoy my birthday this year (not till june but gives me time 2 lose weight an be maintainin hopefully) my last bday i went 4 a meal (shock) but this year i wana wear a lil dress an go clubbin (i h8 it at the mo coz feel like a giant).

Babe- You WILL do that for your birthday- and you WILL feel fantastic. Believe it and it WILL happen. Big hugs

xxx

Hi Bex,
glad you seem back on track, it will make you stronger for it. You seem more determined than ever to succeed now and here's wishing you all the luck and strength you need to get you through.
Best of luck.
Doirin

Back