I cheated...

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
Hey last night was a bad night for me

I found out that i never got 2 of the jobs i had been for interviews and i was so sad, not even my choc mint shake could help, i just felt a totally emptiness, (I am a total emotional eater)......I had two sausages with tomato sauce.
They made me feel good for about 10min then i started with horriffic pains in my stomach, i think they triggered off my IBS again. Anyway long story short i ended up with and upset tummy and being sick.

But this morning i dont fancy food at all, i actually craving my vanilla latte, and litres of water... i feel so dehydrated. I got my weigh in on thurs and now i wooried i will have messed it up big time, any ideasor tips on how to make sure my mistake doesnt ruin the week!

sammie x

hi sammie
sorry to hear ur news bout ur job. i was in the same boat as u. i had jus quit my job and still aint found another 1 4 months on! dont dwell on it jus look forward and keep positive. at some point we've all cheated within our 1st wk or so. i know i did and felt so completley guilty so aint done it again. jus get back on the shakes and down 5 ltrs of water and im sure ull b ok. the main thing is, is that uve cheated now and now learnt from ur own mistake. try and keep this feelin and itll remind u not to do it again.
good luck, u can do this. xxxx

dont be disheartened just pop your collar and get back on track hun most of us are emotional eaters sorry to hear about your job, for every dissapointment there is a reason.

Back