I confess....

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by yoyo1986, 3 February 2014.

1. yoyo1986

yoyo1986 Well-Known Member

Hi all, I played this game when I was in a pregnancy forum and it panned out really well and was quite funny! You can confess anything you want....

I confess that I really want to go back to work but im scared after 8 years of being a stay at home mum thatbi dont have it in me any more!!

I also confess that I am 27 years old and I would rather snuggle up on the sofa with a cup of tea and watch a film than go out for the night drinking and dancing!
  2. Rachel_Murray

Rachel_Murray Well-Known Member

I was the same, I slowly went back into work, I did one day a week at a pub, then did 14hrs cleaning and finally went full time last year :) Ease yourself into it.

I confess that I have a food addiction :'(
    I'm trying to deal with it, I never realised and never thought I ate loads but the last year I've noticed things, When I eat with people, I stare at their food when I'm eating, When eating I think about the next meal.
  3. yoyo1986

I confess that I just ate a mini mars bar, a digestive biscuit, a curly wurly and 2 packs of hula hoops for absolutley no reason!

Think TOM is just round the corner cos I havnt felt like having a hinge like that for a long time!!
  4. I confess that I never tell the truth unless I absolutely have to.
  5. yoyo1986

Are you confessing the truth or are you telling a lie there ;-) lol
  6. kikaroo

kikaroo Well-Known Member

I confess that it's bit even 9 o'clock and I'm curled up in bed with a hot chocolate watching pirates of the Caribbean (I'm 29)
  7. Theria

Theria Well-Known Member

Right. Then it's OK for me to confess that I'm about to go bed with a cuppa to watch a DVD. We're so rock'n'roll...
  8. yoyo1986

Lol I confess that I am snuggled pn the sofa, cat on my lap, dog next to me, hot chocolate in hand watching my hubby play GTA 5 and im quite content :D
  9. Oh it's definitely the truth!!
  10. yoyo1986

I confess that im too cheap to go to the hairdressers so cut my hair at home and im super happy with it!!