I could cry (contains food)

chrisfromengland

After a day out in wembley yesterday and i did so good on my diet, had my shakes and nothing else.

I've gone and been poo today

I've had so far

2 shakes
1 lt water
2 cd bars, had a craving for chocolate
1 small plate of chips

And i now feel awful

yesterday is my 14th day, i've not lost much weight, but hubby says that i have lost a lot of inches.

My clothes feel much better and not as tight

why oh why did i do it

Hi if you drink more water you might not feel hungery, get drinking you will soon get back on track. Don't give in now after 14 days.

how long will it take till i get back into k

Dont feel down. Just go get some water and get back on the wagon!!!
keep all those postive comments from OH in the front of your mind.
14 days is great and dont forget it!

Keep drinking hunni you will be fine.xx

Ive sucked as well today hunni, shall me and you have a restart day tomorrow together? hugs and ive been a lot worse then you!

well i've just drank 2 lts of water, god help me tonight

i was pleased with myself as well

tomorrow is another day, and i'll be back on my shakes, i really just don't know why i did it.

yes, lets have a restart day tomorrow, which is my weigh in day as well

up to now i've only lost 4lb, and my scales at home haven't moved at all this week, so i'm not expecting bit losses tomorrow.............:(

it should only take 3 days to get back into ketosis....you'ill be fine hun...every time your tempted just remember how bad you've felt today and then you'ill know its not worth it xxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow, just put this blip behind you and keep 100% from now on. You have done it for 13 days so you know you can do it.

Don't know much about CD cos I'm on lipotrim, but if the extra is the chips then its not good, but it aint worth giving up your dream for. By the way well done on posting, its hard to do but its the very best thing x

Back