I couldn't eat it all!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I got the EE book at class this week, and left OH with instructions to make the turkey meatballs and pasta. I really enjoyed it, but I've had to leave some of the pasta as I feel stuffed! How could you be hungry on SW?

How was yesterday did you have fun??

I still have 4 meat balls in the freezer from making that but only did a bit of pasta but very filling and lovely

Oh..I would've probably found room to eat it anyway! I still seem to eat huge portions! Naughty me!

You just reminded me that I have a really yummy Nigella recipe for meatballs and sauce which I need to dig out!

Is'nt it great to actually be full and leave food on your plate AND still be on a diet - when I was doing WW I never had that luxury, I ate all the points worth on my plate and that was it - you stayed hungry or you broke your diet by going over your points, I never left so much as a grain of rice on my plate and I had no free food to snack on later, thank goodness I found SW.

Is'nt it great to actually be full and leave food on your plate AND still be on a diet - when I was doing WW I never had that luxury, I ate all the points worth on my plate and that was it - you stayed hungry or you broke your diet by going over your points, I never left so much as a grain of rice on my plate and I had no free food to snack on later, thank goodness I found SW.

I can't believe I stuck to WW for so long. I always thought that SW wouldn't work. I'm pleased to be proved wrong.

There's never a need to go hungry. I flipping love this diet.

I love this diet too!
One can hardly even call it a diet as I eat more than I do when I am not dieting!
EE is really extra easy!
I bought the book yesterday and it's amazing. I am going to try loads of those recipes as soon as I do my shopping this weekend!

I got it this week, and it's packed with recipes that you would eat, and you have the luxury of knowing that your on plan. The quantities make a big plateful, but that's no worry! It's all counted out and nearly all are free. For a fiver I think it's very good value, and now I know OH will be doing SW meals as he follows the recipes to the letter! (He's retired so he does the cooking)

Ive made these, they are really nice . The recipe made loads. Just didnt have any celery but they tasted good anyhow

Im stil skeptical about this whole EE thing...Im old school and Im the kind of person that sticks to what they know.
I did try EE for a few days a couple of weeks ago and although the plan was surprisingly easy to follow, I wussed out and reverted back to Red days just before weigh in.
After reading so many success stories on here, I think Im going to try it again. I shall ask my MIL to buy the book for me as I love cooking anyway and will give it another try.

I was proper Old School too Mrs V but I'm coming round to it now, I've been doing about 4 days a week and really enjoying it. I just make sure I have salad or free veg with all the meals and it's been good so far!

Last night we had minced beef with lentils, tomorrow is the angel hair pasta with crab and sunday (i think) is the thai crab cakes. Loving it too!!

I love Extra Easy! I lost two pounds this week and if I can lost half of that every week I'll be ecstatic. I made loads of exciting things to eat and never once felt deprived and think if you'd never done the SW plan before this would be the least confusing. I try to either serve my dishes with salad or veg or use a lot of veg when I'm making it to give me my one third of superfree foods.

thanks, i used to go two years ago, moved home and the one down the road has at LEAST 50 people there I find it overwhelming and I perfer small imtimate groups seems more like the consultant cares and gets to know you which is really beneficial :) i signed up to body omptimise online, but orginal when i did it there was only red/green

Have a read of squiddies post (the sticky) Advice for newcomers...

Do you go to class ilovelife?

xx

Back