I danced myself right out the womb... and into a hot body!

Mila

I will do the reminiscing of the days of yore some other day (I am really good at it!), I just wanted to get this thing started.
I have a plan, but I am not so amazing at sticking to plans unfortunately, so having one does not necessarily guarantee anything. So for exercise, I will be dancing 90 minutes 5 days a week and then probably 150 minutes on saturday (this calss has not been set up yet unfortunately, I hope it will be by the time we hit November), I dance jazz and contemporary and the saturday training will be mainly ballet and technique perfection. I am dancing at the highest level my school offers, which means that I am properly pushing myself most classes.

Eatingwise, I will (try to) have a good breakfast, with some form of carb, some protein, fruit and tea, for lunch I will have a medium sized meal, some fruit for a snack and for dinner monday and wednesday a more proper meal as I eat with my friend, and tuesday, thursday and friday salad. On the weekend I will try hard to eat consciously, although it is hard. I am not eating gluten (I have coeliac disease) and I have just been diagnosed with lactose intolerance as well, so no dairy either. This will hopefully help me on the way...

My time line is to look good by christmas (not necessarily be at goal weight which is 8 stone 8, I am currently 10 stone 3 and would love to be around 9 stone for the 23/12), this is due to many reasons:
1.) I am getting weighed by my doc and I want to weigh significantly less than last year (two years ago I was at my highest ever weight and he recorded that too :sigh:),
2.) the new year is starting and I want to start 2011 as awesomely as I can as 2010 was a rather difficult year and I want to leave all this behind,
3.) I tend to get money for clothes for x-mas/hanukkah and I want to buy them in a UK size 6-8, I am currently a 10-12 and used to be a snug 14, and
4.) we will go for a family and friends snow-trip (snowboarding for a week) and I want to look hot for the cold!

I will probably record food and exercise and do my daily ramblings on here. I love having an online diary, it is like my private place but still holds me accountable, and accountable I will be.

Back