I did a 10k! Yes, ME!

MancBird

Always comes back to MMs!
Hi All,

Hope you all had a good weekend!

Had to share a bit of news with you... I managed to do a 10k run/jog/walk on Saturday! It was absolutely exhausting, and it took me an hour and a half to get round, but I felt so good at the end, I burst into tears ha ha!

I really wouldnt have even dared try this before I joined SW, but am already thinking how much faster I could do it when I lose more lbs!

Feeling it today though... we've raised nearly £2000 for Cancer Research so far, so also for a very good cause.

Fingers crossed for a good loss this week!

xxxxxx

Well done hun - that is a fantastic achievement! I did the 5km RfL yesterday and I'm doing a 10km in October too! I'm now even thinking of signing up to do the Bath Half next year - me?? who before SW couldn't even run a bath!

Well done again, fingers crossed for a good loss this week xxx

Well Done! Thats a fab achievement! :clap: I am doing my 10k in 3wks! Dreading it, but I am sure it will be good fun as it's the Race for Life :) xx

Thank you all! Good luck to eveyone else doing similar, you will feel so amazing afterwards! xxxx

well done - it is a great achievement - I am doing one on the 7th July !!!

x

Amazing achievment. Your an inspiration to me as I am doing my first 5k in Sept.

Well done on the money you raised. Expect your a bit sore today, worth it though. xxxx

Well done you, What a brilliant achievement x

£2000? My god! With those fund raising skills you should enter the London marathon, most charities only ask for £1500!

He he. I don't think I could do a marathon... but then, I never thought I would do a 10k!! So who knows!! xx

Back