I did it.... FOR THOSE TRYING TO STAY 100% SS - UPDATE

Hi guys, stayed 100% yesterday too and today is day 4 and going well :D:D:D For some reason I am finding it easier this week (doesn't make a lot of sense I know)!!!

On a positive note I may just hit my target of an 8lb loss when I weigh in with my CDC (she has been away for 2 weeks, so that will be across 3 weeks) but as I have been off plan so much in those 3 weeks I will be really chuffed with 7-8lbs.

What I have realised though is most of that will come off this week from being 100% on SS since Sunday and just maintaining when I have come off plan. I think that's what's motivating me to keep going :D:D:D

How is everyone else doing trying to stick to SS? xxx

Hi Guys,

I soooo crumbled yesterday- knew my positive mental attitude was too good to be true!lol For some reason on this diet I just have moments where I could eat a loaf of bread the size of a house- all I think about is carbs and it's strange because I wasn't a massive carb fan before I started this CD. Now I can't even walk past a Greggs in fear of buying the whole shop!lol

Anyway the moment has past, I feel, fat, bloated, regretful and depressed...back to square one!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing better than me!xx

Hi guys, day 4 done and dusted :D on day 5 now - have my weigh in tomorrow morning - eeeeek as scales not moved again last day or 2 so am hoping for a shift before weigh in!

Losingitforgood - all of us on here know it can just happen, good luck getting back on SS and remember how crappy you felt after a blow out!

Good luck guys xx

I'm doing ok today- back on track but I'm not sure if it will show much by Sunday's WI. I am hoping for a miracle!!!!

Hi ladies, well am still SS, have been since Sunday (though another weekend ahead slightly off plan)! I had my weigh in today and it was a 3week weigh in but had lost 7.5lbs so am chuffed with that :D

ope you are all doing OK and I am sending positive vibes your way........ xx

I have fallen off the wagon for the first time since I started SS. I had a mouthful of pork. It was delicious, but I am annoyed with myself. I really hope it doesn't affect my loss too much this week.

i've been on SS+ this week and i know that going back to SS is going to be difficult so i hope you dont mind me joining you in preparation for tomorrow!! :D
xx

Welcome Liz, well after another weekend off plan I am going to try really hard to start SS again tomorrow (I have a b'day dinner Tuesday evening but after that I have a 9 day run (I have made sure there is nothing in the diary next weekend). I really want to do a good stretch on SS and get down into the low 11's ASAP. So here's to 100% SS from tomorrow for 10 days (with the exception of a SS+ type meal on Tuesday night)! x

I am doing the same as of tomorrow- 12 day stretch SS, have cancelled all plans- just need to stick with it desparately!!!

Morning everyone!

Well after 5 days of crazy social stuff, including having a friend staying from Canada) I plan to start SS again today and have cleared all social occassions so I can do a 9/10 day stint! I am determined to remain 100% for the next 9/10 days as I really want to shift another half a stone and then think I am going to have to mstart moving up the plans for the last stone.

Good luck to anyone else that is trying to stay SS and let's support each each other to keep going :D

Hi Lexy,

I'm with you girl.

Starting today 100% ss for 10 days...until the 29th because I go on holiday on the 30th. Although I am not going to be overly strict whilst I am away I won't be drinking and seeing as I will be in a muslim country in the middle of ramadan, I don't think I will be eating much either.

I would like to lose at least 7lbs in the 10 days and try and maintain this while I am on holiday but we'll soon see how that pans out!!lol

Have a great day everyone!

Good luck hun. I have set up a thread 'Lexy's 10 day SS challenge' come and join me on there if you like. I too am aiming for 7lbs in the next 10 days! xx

Hi everyone sorry I haven't been around for the last week but my computer just would not let me have access to minimins every other site was fine just not this one?? anyways...well done to everyone on your weight losses. I messed up day 1 again bit have managed to stay 100% ss for 8 days got weighed on Tuesday and have lost 13lbs and know that I have lost another 4lb since then so hoping for another good loss next Tueday (People dont believe me when I say I have see 3 different stone signs in a week but it is true). Totally focused and on track and will be sticking to my veg soup and porridge as Ive figured out that the shakes make me hungry. Happy shrinking everybody and keep up the good work xx

Hey hon, congrats on 8 days 100% SS and a fantastic weight loss! xxx :D

Hello all im day 2 ssing feel tired dizzy plan to stay in bed most of the day today.!
After my small blip yesterday i soo can't do that today.x

Back