I Did it - I cheated

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by TIFFERS, 30 November 2007 Social URL.

1. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :( I had a bowl of lettuce with sweetcorn and pappers and cucumber + vinager - how much damage to my week do you think ive done?

Will my body come out of ket
    Will the salt in the vinagar reatain water?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tatty

Tatty Full Member

Hey Tiffers, hope you aren't having a go at yourself poppet, you may have come out of ketosis, the only way to find out is to test yourself with Ketostix...have you got any? The best thing to do is keep drinking the water and have the rest of your packs and just put it behind you. You wouldn't have done alot of damage babe, the only thing would be the vinegar may have citric acid in it which causes us to come out of ketosis.

Hope this helps?

Take care x
    Tatty x

4. Bailey

Bailey Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Very little damage done I would have thought, far better than slipping and binging. Put it behind you and move on.

5. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Girls - I was SO in need of something to chew. I thought that would be the best " Naughtyness" do you really think it will be ok at my WI Monday?

6. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi Tiffers

It doesn't sound like a serious cheat :) I had a few extra bits in my AAM salad on Wednesday and it didn't make me come out of Ketosis but I know everyone is different. You might be fine!

Mine was a prepacked salad and I intended to pick out the bits I shouldn't have but I ate them :rolleyes: The extra things were bits of peppers, red onion, 6 cherry tomatoes and a third of the sachet of dressing (had vinegar in amongst other things) I was fine, so hopefully you will be too :)

7. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I have been so bad the past week but still managed 5lbs don't think you have much to worry about

8. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    God thats a releif...i cant beleive im stresing about lettuce and peppers......

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.