I did it! I got the job!

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
:happy036::bliss:

I had the interview for the role yesterday and got it offered it last night - shortlisted to 4 candidates and when he rang to say I'd got it he said my presentation was 'exceptional' and I had 'something about me' that would definitely fit with the company!!! Go me!!!

xxx

Congratulations!!!! Well done...what type of job is it?

:happy036::bliss:

I had the interview for the role yesterday and got it offered it last night - shortlisted to 4 candidates and when he rang to say I'd got it he said my presentation was 'exceptional' and I had 'something about me' that would definitely fit with the company!!! Go me!!!

xxx

That is blooming fantastic. I could not be more thrilled for you. He obviously is a man of discerning taste to see what we know during your interview.

congratulations_you_got_the_job_business_woman_card-p137756927651013794q6am_400.jpg

You must feel amazing.

Time to go out and celebrate......I see flexi-syning on the horizon.

I am so pleased for you.

That is blooming fantastic. I could not be more thrilled for you. He obviously is a man of discerning taste to see what we know during your interview.

congratulations_you_got_the_job_business_woman_card-p137756927651013794q6am_400.jpg

You must feel amazing.

Time to go out and celebrate......I see flexi-syning on the horizon.

I am so pleased for you.

Thanks Sue! Yep, I think celebrations due this weekend!! Even better that I got offered the job yesterday (on Dad's birthday and Mum and Dad's wedding anniversary) and also that little Bro rang the 'rents 5 minutes before I rang with my news to confirm his return home date - good times!!! xxx

That's fantastic news I'm so pleased for you. Just what you need to fund your up & coming wedding!

Enjoy your celebrations & great news re: your bro...

BBxxxx

BRILLIANT NEWS! congratulations x

Congratulations - you did it!

Fantastic news all round!!!!

Well done you..... I'd buy a euro-lottery ticket quick while your lucks in.. you never know..

what's the job?

Well done, congratulations :character00238:
Jill x

Well done!!! :D when do you start?

Excellent! Well done!!! Best of luck with it xxx

yeah you, well done:D

Thanks all! It's a brand new marketing postion, and they're keen for me to shape it and make it my own - a challenge, but a good one! Hope to start in the next couple of weeks xx

Back