I did it! I'm back in ketosis :)

Kirsty Alley 2

I totally screwed up on Sunday, but I actually managed to get right back on the wagon the very next day.

This is a first for me, it was really re-he-eally hard but I did it.

This never happens, I usually cheat and go from one morning on CD to binging at night for weeks. Then I cave and join WW, then when that goes wrong I go to SW then I end up quitting everything and before I know it 6 months have passed, I am 3 stone heavier and trying CD again.

I missed out all that and just got straight back into it.

I really don't want to stop again, but the good news is that I was under the impression that after my holiday I wouldn't ever be able to get back into CD so I would have to join WW or SW to lose the rest.
Now I realise that after we go away, I CAN actually come back and keep SSing if I just get through the first few days.

That's the plan now, it can be done, it's tough going, but doable :D

well done!!!!

im so glad you got back into as i know it can be hard, but you never gave up and you've done it!

stick with it now x

well done you.I kow how hard it is to get back on track and into ketosis,but you did it.Excellent job :)

That's great news, well done!

Thanks guys.

If it weren't for this place I honestly wouldn't have made it. Now I just have to make sure I'm not stupid enough to mess it up!

x

Back