I DID IT!!! TARGET!!!!!

Well done CP. You look fantastic :) Enjoy your celebrations tonight

Absolutely fabulous well done x

Wow, as a previous dieter but officially restarting today i can only say wow. Reading ur statement i can imagine how amazing u must be feeling, you were gorgeous before so still are but truly u must feel complete happiness!! get shopping girl!! xx

Ahhh Congratulations doll! Can't say much more other than a huge well done!

Well said xxx

Congratulations CP!

:DReally sweet post FC and well done CP for both your achievement, which should never be underestimated, and also for giving us hope!:happy096: :bliss:

Well done CP - I think that is a lovely post - I am pretty new here so don't know CP but congratulations anyway - well done you.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:party0011:
You are an inspiration to us all, your pictures are amazing!
You should be so proud, what an acheivement! x

WOW, you look amazing!! congratulations on reaching your goal :)

That is fantastic news!

Well done missy! Im so pleased for you i knew you would do it! What a fantastic example of how slimming world can change not only your weight but your life too! Enjoy wearing your dress you look stunning x

well done hun, what a truly inspiring post, once again well done.

My god CP. Your such a beautiful lady. Even before you can see that you are a natural beauty!

Im having a real tough time atm- and wont be returning till class for over another week yet, but seeing this has made me realise that no matter how far from target or what the scales will say when i return- i can do this.

congrats to you, you so so deserve this. x

Wow wow wow, hun you look absolutely INCREDIBLE!! You're such an inspiration and must be soooooooo pleased. Well done hun xxx

Back