I DID IT!!! TARGET!!!!!

I've said it all to you already, but I hadn't seen these new pics!! You look truly incredible!! Really slim, toned and healthy!! Exactly the type of slim I strive to be! You are completely glowing! CONGRATULATIONS once again (how many times have I said this now?!! LOL!)XXXX

this is just what I needed to read, I've been trying to decide between SW & WW and you have just helped me massively.

Well done on your FABULOUS loss, you look ruddy marvellous!!!!! Congratulations and I hope you spoil yourself with something fab!!

Gemx

I have only just joined this forum so dont really know you but Congratulations you must be feeling so good. You are truly an inspiration to anyone just starting out on the Slimming World Plan.

Wow!! You look incredible :) You must be over the moon and you should be you have done so well!! What an amazing transformation!! I love your dress too!! xx

Well Done YOU!!!!! Awesome!! Love the photos.

oh i'm sooo happy for you darling!! your pics look brilliant. well done on such a brillaint weight loss. hopefully you'll still stay to group and be an inspiration to the other members. :D

Oh my word, you are looking amazing! It is truly inspirational to read how you are feeling now and how far you have come. I always love reading your posts and am thrilled that you have reached your goal. Very well deserved and I look forward to the day I can add such an uplifting & motivating thread. x

CONGRATS!!!! :)

Oh my goodness CP, you look amazing! Congratulations to you!! You must feel beyond excited! I'm so proud, but I knew you could do it easily! Can't wait to get this baby out and look as hot as you! WELL DONE!!

WOW!!! Just spotted your post - you look absolutely amazing!! Huge Congratulations for reaching your goal :) xxx

Back