I DID IT!!! TARGET!!!!!

Well done and congratulations.

You really are an inspiration. And you look amazing.

OMG Claire you look absolutely amazing!!!

Massive congratulations for getting to target, you must be absolutely over the moon!!

Just looked at your stats - you've lost nearly half of yourself!!!

Many many congratulations.You look amazing in your dress.what a fantastic birthday present to yourself reaching your target!!!!!.Have a fantastic birthday.xxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!! :happy096:
You truly are anj inspiration! I am finding things really, really hard at the minute but seeing your story and looking at your pictures has made me determined not to give up! Well done babes :happy036:- you look AMAZING! :D :D

I can't congratulate you enough!!!! You must feel fantastic. I can only hope to be half as successful as you! Enjoy it!!! If you want to pass on any words of wisdom please contact me! I'm desperate!

Amazing success CP! You're a constant inspiration to many if not all of us (Am sure many would agree!). Hope you'll be sticking around to keep us all updated and to continue supporting fellow SWers.

wow you must feel so amazing.

you look really great. well done you.

im struggling a we bit today so your post and photos have spurred me on.

enjoy the fantastic feeling you must have right now :D

WOW WOW WOW! How amazing - well done and huge congratulations!! :D

What in inspiration you are for all of us on this journey together - you look fab!

Many many congratulations! You look absolutely amazing! <3

Very inspiring post too :D

I am so so so happy to read this post! We are the same height and have a simliar goal and start weight. Knowing youve done it, and the changes to your life also resonate with me.

I am beaming on your behalf, serioulsy i feel like a little cry. Youre amazing and I thank you with all my heart for taking the time to share this with us all.

Well done just doesnt justify it, HUGE congrats xxx

Last edited:
Huge congratulations to you, love. You look amazing.

Hi CP,
I'm not on here much anymore, but I do drop in from time to time.
I am so, so pleased to see your post - it is such an amazing feeling!!!!
Congratulations - it is a much deserved result :-D
Expect to feel emotional (I was a complete mess), but you will have an amazing high too!
Good luck with maintenance, I've been at target for almost 3 months now - it is possible!
Well done again - such fantastic news! xx

You have done so fantastically well, Congratulations and I must admit I got a bit of a lump in my throat. I so want to be where you are, thanks for the inspiration and sharing.

You little stunner!!! Amazing! Lost for words! You have had a long journey, but bet you love those little "only 1lb" per week!

Congratulations

xx

Back