I DID IT!!! TARGET!!!!!

AMAZING WELL DONE

NOT THAT THERE WAS ANY DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT U WOULD DO IT
u look fab and i hope u have a great birthday at target am so proud of u :):):):):):):)

Wow you look amazing! You are such an inspiration, thank you :)

I totally agree, she is always there with a boost when your feeling low, and has some great ideas. Congrats hun you really deserve it x

Congratulations - woo hoo :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

You look amazing CP. You really are an inspiration, i'm hoping to be where you are one day you have made me even more determined to get to target.

Enjoy your meal out, you deserve it. :)

Jacket potato and beans (no butter) plain grilled chicken salad (hold the dressing) or steak and new potatoes with veg (remembering, of course, to ask for no butter on the veg!!)

Hmm.... think not guys! Hope you celebrated well CP!

Oh God it was a 6 course gourmet menu!!!! The only consolation is the courses were VERY small, and to be fair not too 'off plan' (apart from dessert!) A really tiny espresso cup of roasted pepper soup, a small piece of smoked haddock with cous cous, a small fillet of hake with chorizo barley, slow cooked pork with spinach sauce then dessert, which was 5 tiny portions of 'big' desserts (sticky toffee pudding, creme brulee, etc). Champagne cocktail and 2 small glasses of wine

Not the end of the world! I went to the gym beforehand and am going again tonight so I reckon no damage will be done. Just got to get through my birthday tomorrow now....................!!!

Thanks you guys!

Congratulations, you look amazing, really toned and full of health, true inspiration! Thankyou too for all the great advice you continue to post here x

Back