I DID IT!!! TARGET!!!!!

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
All that hard work paid off- I lost 2.5lb taking me to 1lb UNDER TARGET

I am so utterly overwhelmed- I have thought about this moment so much, now I just feel incredibly emotional. I never dreamed at the start of this that I would get to this point. I knew I was capable of losing the weight but there has been such a massive change in how I view food, exercise, health and life in general that the change is overwhelming

I always thought that other people were wired up differently- I used to look at people who enjoyed exercise or could turn down food or could wear lovely clothes easily like they were completely alien- but gradually, over the last 2 odd years I have become the person who LOVES going to the gym and kicking her own butt, who allows herself the odd high calorie treat but is able to stop at one every now and then and be satisfied and who can go in Topshop and fit in a size 12 (a bit moment for me on Saturday!)

This has been a truly life-changing journey and I really view this as the start- this is me now. I love my control, energy and how I look. I still have the odd ‘wobble’ but I reckon that most ‘normal’ people do too. I am still going to food optimise, just increase a little my ‘good’ fats and wholegrains (avocado, nuts, olive oil, seeds, linseed, wholegrain bread)- there is no way I am going to stop my exercise- I feel firm and toned for the first time in my life. I have so much energy. I am going to live so much longer!

I owe a massive debt to Minimins and all the support, love and friendship you guys have shown me. You are my lifeline and people who have really understood the ups and downs every step of the way. I am truly humbled by the friendship of strangers every time I log on- a ‘thank-you’ doesn’t say it all, but- thank you

So here are the ‘before’ and ‘after’ piccies- I hope they can inspire just one person that this works – it is not for wimps and there will be ups and downs along the way, but the benefits are magical

Claire
xxxxx
New Year 2007.jpg

Attachments

• C&B 2008.jpg
    C&B 2008.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 365
  • aug5.jpg
    aug5.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 442
  • aug7.jpg
    aug7.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 377
CONGRATULATIONS. You are wonderful, very well done, and how beautiful and happy you look now xx

Wow Claire! YOU DID IT :D:D:D! Huge congratulations - you're such an inspiration. Your before and after pics are simply amazing. You give real hope to us mere mortals. WAY TO GO GIRL!!! Zxxx

A MASSIVE congratulation, totally inspiring and the photos are gorgeous.

Just realised looking at the awesome photos that the biggest thing about you now is your SMILE, you look so happy and deservidly so x

I knew you would do it hun!! CONGRATS!!!!!! :happy096::woohoo: :D :D :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woohoo well done on reaching your target, you look FABULOUS, well done girlie

wow you look gorgeous well done you! Cant wait until im at target like you, you sound so happy. Well done x

OMG, OMG, OMG!

Fantastic fantastic news - well done, well deserved and you look absolutely fabulous in your new Ted Baker dress.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow, congratulations doesnt even cover it but... CONGRATULATIONS :happy096:

I cant imagine getting to be a size 12 but I am inching my way down. Your pictures, story and posts DO inspire and I for one am grateful for you and others like you sharing your journey on here.

So, THANK YOU to YOU as well :D

I had a feeling I would come back to Minis after a time away and see this post! I knew you would do it hun and you look truly amazing! I've had a wobble these last few weeks - 32lbs off and feeling comfortable but you getting to target has given me the real push I (and I'm sure countless other Minis) to crack on and get to target! I've said it before and I'll say it again - you are a true inspiration hun, thank you xxxxxx

Oh wow, well done, congratulations, you have worked so hard and its all paid off xxx

Wow, lady you are beautiful and amazing. Posts like yours motivate me so much, well done you should be very proud.
Julie
x

:happy096:

Big well done to you on your fantastic achievement! You look amazing and truly are an inspiration to so many of us out there and proof that it really can be done!

Also want to say a big thank-you to you for your many helpful posts and advice on Minimins!!

xx

Wow what an inspiration you are to us all, i really need to start the exercise bit as i seem to get the food under control but am struggling to do the exercise bit, i am thinking of running and swimming. I keep putting it off though and you have now given me the extra push towards it. Well done again you look amazing x

Back