I did it!!!

henna!

I can do this............
Evening ladies!

Just wanted to share my fab news, Lost 3lbs at weigh in tonight and hit target!!! I cant believe it!! I only need 2lb to hit it but lost 3lbs!! So im at target -1lb!!!

Im absolutly over the moon!! What a journey! It has taken me 10 months I have lost 3stone 5.5lbs with slimming world and 7 lbs i lost before starting! I made it to 10stone 12lb! Never did i think this day would be here!

So to all of you out there on the plan keep at it and you will be at your target too!!

Well done!! Great news, treat yourself to a fab dress :) hehe xx

Well done you! You must be so so soooo happy! Make sure you reward yourself with something special for all your hard work and dedication!!!

I'm so jealous of people hitting target. I feel i'll never get there :( That said very, very well done and big congratulations to you!

Well done hun, that's fantastic news! Get that sparkly blue target sticker on your profile pronto!! xxx

Brilliant, well done! It seems like its the week for getting to target what with Eternity getting to target too!

fantastic - well done, you give me the push i need to keep going, hope your treating yourself to something to celebrate

Damn girl! you are an inspiration!! Well done x

Well done!! Great news, treat yourself to a fab dress :) hehe xx

Funny you should say that as this morning i bought a dress in peacocks for £5! I looked at it and it was a size 12 and i didnt think it would fit but got in the changing room and it fitted perfectly! I also picked up my new car today so it couldnt be more perfect!!

Im so happy i could burst! Thank you all for your kind words and with out the support of all you on here i would never have got here! xx:D

wow well done what a fantastic achievement you must feel amazing!!

Ha ha, I was going to say treat yourself to a bargain dress and a new car, but you already have! ;)

Well done - you should be very, very proud of yourself :D

oh that's great news, you deserve that car:) Good to hear others are doing well, hopefully it'll inspire the rest of us to get there soon.
well done.

Yay! Well done x

Well done Henna! That is FANTASTIC!!
Welcome to the Target Club and ((hugs)) to you xxx

Back