I did it...!

eddiesmum2002

Well girls,

I got weighed this morning &...

I'm in the 13's for the first and FINAL time since 2006 before my mums wedding :happy036: can't believe it!

So pleased & its given me the inspiration to keep going to my goal of 10st 10lbs by next April, my 24th birthday :eek:

Just had to share xxxx

Well done you, that is a great achievement.

Eating into those stones is great additional motivation to stop eating into the naughty stuff!

Thankyou :) I'm just soo happy. Have found that sometimes when I make a good loss, I get conceited and blow it but going against all that from now on & going forward :) xxx

Thankyou :) I'm just soo happy. Have found that sometimes when I make a good loss, I get conceited and blow it but going against all that from now on & going forward :) xxx

I did that at both 2 stone and 3 stone! Put on both of the following weeks (the only 2 weeks I have put on in 18).

I think its probaby not such a bad thing as we do need to be able to manage this plan forever and so having blow outs and getting back on track is good practice for the rest of our days.:)

17.gif

Thankyou girls :) sooo happy today going out for lunch but will stick to a jacket spud as having a green day..feel so much better in myself, got a mum tum which I didn't have in 06 due to a section, but then I didnt have a beautiful little boy then, either :) xxxxx

Have you thought about doing exercise? I have been doing Davina The Power of Three and it really helps with the stomach to tone it up :D

Thankyou girls :) sooo happy today going out for lunch but will stick to a jacket spud as having a green day..feel so much better in myself, got a mum tum which I didn't have in 06 due to a section, but then I didnt have a beautiful little boy then, either :) xxxxx

Well done Eddiesmum! What a great feeling it must be to move into the next stone bracket. Way to go girl!

woo hoo!! well done x

well done thats fab!!!! cant wait till i crack the next stone bracket( if i ever do, ive been trying for over a year and just cant seem to do it). well done you xx

well done to you, how fab are you feeling right now???

:)

keep up the fab work your doing brilliant

Back