I Did It!

Afitos

Hi Everyone,

I don't post very often but wanted to say a big Thank You to everyone on here. Since I joined my goal was to wear a dress last Saturday to my brothers wedding that I hadn't worn for 10 yrs ! Tight I Know ! LOL!

Well after struggling for the last month with a bit of a blip and a gain. I lost 11lbs in the last 2 weeks and the dress was loose on me! Even though I wasn't at the weight I had set at my goal.

I felt really good. So thank you everyone for your help. I just need to try and get a few more lbs off now and keep it off !

Sally

Well Done a great achievement :D!!!
x

Well done - bet you felt fantastic, and rightly so!!

That's fantastic! Loving the 11 pounds in 2 weeks loss - what did you do differently to speed up your losses?

I've got my brother's wedding on 20th November - need a kick start to drop a few more pounds before my final bridesmaid dress fitting on 6th - any tips gratefully received :)

thats great ! well done to you !!! :D please share ur tips on the forum as well :)

Well done! Can we see pics?;)

big well done to you - congrats and forever downwards !

WOW 11lb in 2 weeks what did you differently to achieve your loss? i bet you looked fantastic in your dress! you should post a pic so we can see how good you looked x

Back