I did it!!

sakthi

Hi Guys,

I have lost a total of 27 pounds and today am a bmi of 23.6:D / 137 pounds. Have a little more to go, but am calorie counting and have lost 4 lbs on it after coming off CD..

This weight loss journey started in 2008 with lipotrim and after numerous failed attempts with LT and CD, i completed by diet a month back. My last attempt started in Aug mid this year and finished in Oct mid. It has been an emotional rollercoaster journey. But I finally found my way out..

There are 2 posts I must say helped me prepare myself to do it one last time and would like to share them with new starters and strugglers,

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-tfr-100/145038-my-100-experience-opinion-what-its-worth.html

http://www.cambridgedieters.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8145

Find your motivation, have charts stuck in your bedroom and score off each day before you goto bed.. Say you are not depriving yourself, but choose not to eat, etc.. Stay focussed and try not to cheat, but if u do blip, then get up dust your feet and get right back.. In long run staying on the programme is all that matters, dont quit.. And dont ignore the scales, they helped me stay on track in a way too..

I have taken a lot from this forum and would like to pay back by helping others, so if you have any questions or need support on a bad day, I will be around..

All the best x :grouphugg:

Hmm, that second post reads suspiciously like it was written by KD in disguise. :D

Where is KD, anyway? You're missed!!!

But I digress...

Well done Sakthi! What a fabulous, fantastic job! And how great that despite hitting a few potholes in the road, you've still made it to goal!

Hope you're really, really proud of yourself - cos you jolly well should be!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wonderful feeling isn't it? :D Well done to you. :)

Thanks :D It is really a superb feeling.. I am lower than my OH's weight after I dont know how many years :p.. but i still think im fat :confused:
Still letting my head adjust to the new me ;)

Just dont think that there is an option to quit, no matter what keep going & stay focussed (it makes the journey easier and faster)

Have been snowed down and working from home.. hope everyone is coping with this awful weather..

Back