I did it!

suplizi

I see the light!
I got target - I honestly still can't believe it!! 1 year 3 months, 76lbs lost and from a tight size 20 in clothes to a size 10/12, one bunion removed and varicose veins fixed. Its been a fantastic journey, not directly from A to B but I took the scenic route at times. I have enjoyed (almost) every minute of it, the meals have/are fabulous and something I will definately carry on with, I don't intend to EVER get to where I was before. Just to say anyone else having doubts about joining - DON'T its a fab diet, very easy and a totally normal way of life, I am a huge eater, and during my time on SW I have very rarely gone hungry and still lost weight.

I am enjoying exercise, have got more get up and go, more confidence and a love of clothes again!

Slimming World doesn't hinder your life, its part of life a healthier way of life and something that will always be part of mine.

Loads of Love to you all, this forum is a part of my life too, the recipes and information are a 24 hour a day consultant to me, so thanks truly for that.

I will be relaxing a little over Xmas, but both my hubby and myself will be back on SW with a vengence afterwards

Merry Christmas

Helen xxxxx

Well done :) really happy for you and that story has inspired me to keep going and getting really focused on it after Christmas. You should be really proud and deserve to enjoy Christmas and shopping, really well done.

What an amazing post, just the thing to help keep us on track xxx

ahhhh thankyou guys, I am still beaming from ear to ear! glass or 3 of plonk tonight to celebrate to salute the 5 and half stone gone and never to darken my body again!

Hxxxx

Fantastic your just the inspiration I need three days before Christmas!! Hopefully next year I'll have a story like yours x

I just wanted to add my congratulations and thank you for sharing your inspiring words with us.

I have dieted on and off most of my twenties until I convinced myself I was meant to be the size I was. Seeing my sister in law after she lost 4.5 st on sw made me realise the diet does work, the only reason it won't is if I don't stick to it.

I'm still at the start of my journey really but already it has changed the way I eat and choices I make.

Well done you have achieved so much, I am raising my glass to you as I type (oops 8.5 syns lol) x

Congrats & well done enjoy your wine. Any before & after pics? XXX

Well done and congratulations!!! Out of interest what did you do to have your varicose veins fixed?

Well done and congratulations!!! Out of interest what did you do to have your varicose veins fixed?

I had the traditional vein stripping surgery, had trouble with them for years, since loosing weight they seemed to look worse too - less leg I suppose. The surgery isn't pleasant, the bruising was out of this world! But the leg feels soooo much better for it!

Hxx

Back