I DID IT ...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by summer_wilson, 2 August 2007 Social URL.

1. summer_wilson

summer_wilson Member

Well I did it - managed to loose 45lbs in under my 100 days and feel very proud of myself.

So I start route to management on Thursday and can't deny that I am nervous.

Are we carrying on with this thread or starting a new one for all us managment girls starting in August ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Very well done

Hi Summer

WOW what fantastic news - very well done you. :clap: Did the 100 days feel like 100 days or did it seem to go quicker/feel longer?

I am only on day 12 so a long time to go yet. I hope to have lost my 3 stone by the end of foundation. At this moment in time I am not intending on joining route to management providing of course I hit the 3 stone mark!

4. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

CONGRATULATIONS! Well done on your fabulous loss, and good luck with management!
  5. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Lighterlife now CD
    Well done and good luck on management you will be fine:)
  6. summer_wilson

summer_wilson Member

100 days goes so quickly

Once the first month is over - the 100 days just flew past. I can't actually believe that is has already gone (and the 3 stone).

Good luck guys, the difficult days are well worth it !!!!!
  7. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    Well done summer, thats fab you must be proud of yourself.
  8. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done Summer that is fantastic!!!!

45lbs. in under 100 days is fabulous!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

9. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Wow, what a great result, well done YOU :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.