I did it!

Katesands8

Silver Member
I would like to say I did it was referring to the "30 Day Shred" but no that's still in the box until Monday and the house is childfree!Certainly not going to do that if there's any chance of 2 17 yr old boys wetting themselves laughing! :eek::eek:
No, "I did it" is me actually paying for Boot Camp training at my gym! Every Tuesday at 6.30 am.
18 1/2 st of me lumbering round on the pitch! hhhmmm wonder if they'll let me just sit and watch any fit guys??:D:D

Will look out for you on the 30 DS thread then, we'll both be on level 1 round about the same time as I just started today!

Well got 1 child on the Isle of Skye on expedition! The other one and his father are off to the Hampton Court Flower Show tomorrow so I might get it out tomorrow!

ooh have fun! that sounds great ^_^

Sounds fun ~ until you meet my trainers lol. I'm looking forward to it actually, I know I will go at my own level but push myself (they're good at making me believe I can do something!)

Sounds fun ~ until you meet my trainers lol. I'm looking forward to it actually, I know I will go at my own level but push myself (they're good at making me believe I can do something!)

i prefer the instructors that push you beyond your limit! i wont do any of the classes if the instructors are really soft on people. i like hard work, i pay for hard work, not something easy :p

Back