I did it!

tazzy21

I went to aerobics!

It was a 'hi/low aerobics' session. I was the biggest person in the room (prob weighed more than 2 of the 'regular girls'!), but I tried not to look at my wobbly reflection too much so I wasn't put off. I obviously chose the 'low impact' option but my word...it was definitely NOT low impact! I was absolutely exhausted (and my back hurt a little), but I do feel much better for going! Does anyone else do any exercise classes? i'm thinking that this class was a little too intense for me at the moment, but I don't know whether to persevere with it or not.

Thanks for reading :)

Tazzy x

Yey well done!!! I too have tackled the exercise classes this week. As a big girl myself (I'm definately the size of two people) it was daunting at first but I think I did rather brilliAnt keeping up!!! I've been to hips bums & tums (ouch) legs bums and tums (more ouch) aqua aerobics and Zumba all in a week!!! It's weigh in day today so I'm hoping for a loss but I also feel so much better just for doing those things!!! What are you going to next??

Thank you, I wasn't sure if such a thread already existed, will have a look for it :) I'm definitely keen on going to zumba!! It sounds like it could be really fun! Aqua aerobics I absolutely love, going to start going again. I don't go to SW classes, so I think I'll be spending my money each week on an exercise class instead

Tazzy x

Well done for going to a class !! I dont think i'm brave enough yet but I do go on a walk most evenings now

x

Back