Working Solutions i did it ...

claz

wants to be slim
I went out for lunch today with my friends so had a planned ws day today.. i went to the restaurant and ordered a sparkling water whilst they all had bottles of wine.... they All ordered pastas and ciabatta and chips etc... i had a plain salmon with a plain salad .. no dressing and i asked them not to bring the chips that came with it .... when the waitress came to take the dessert order. I said no thanks whilst everyone ordered one. I am so proud of myself that i didnt give in and have carbs and wine. I still enjoyed myself but have no guilt..i can do this xxx

Fantastic! Well done u! I haven't faced that situation yet, but that was my plan and you have shown it can be done :) inspirational!!

Well done Claz, you've done amazing!! Good for you sticking to it, I bet u feel great and so u should!!xx

I do. It was good to feel in control for once and not give in too temptation. I am an all or nowt kind of girl and this diet suits me as i cant bend the rules to suit me..

Me too, its the way it should b, as soon as u bend the rules u know its the beginning of the end, well it always was for me anyway!!
xx

Oh wowzer xxx

Thanks everyone. To other people who dont have a weight problem what i did today wouldnt seem a big thing, but you all know here what it means to resist food and say no. i can honestly say i wasnt thinking i wish i wasnt on this diet and i didnt want to eat those chips cos if i had i knew i would hate myself...eat more and then gone back to eating again telling myself "its not natural to not eat anyway" and make excuses for my failure. Not this time....

Well done! I did a similar thing last week when I went out for lunch with friends so I know it isn't easy!
I had to explain to the waitress that I was low-carbing because literally nothing on the menu was Exante friendly. Eventually she agreed that I could have a tuna salad rather than any of the various baguettes/sandwiches etc on the menu.
But when the food came to the table, mine had a hot bread roll and butter on the side!! Arrrrggghhh!
I was sooooooo close to eating it (I can't usually leave food once it's actually on my plate!) but I resisted, and felt really good that I did :D
Hopefully little tests like this will help us adjust to 'real' food after Exante!
x

Back