I did it!

tenbars

Well I left my house at 8am on Monday for work and have just got home. Four nights in hotels around the country and 1000 miles in the car - one night out with workmates and a team meeting with tables full of chocolate and I havent strayed once. Every time I was tempted I thought about the advice and support from the guys on this site - and I didnt want to let you down
WI not til tomorrow morning but we can hope that a kilo will have come off !!!:D

Thats what i call will power, you should be proud of yourself. well done. xxx Loobylou

well done - thats dedication and determination at it fullest! xxx

Go you! Well done

well done you, it was my birthday yesterday and i gave into everything so nice one for having the will power!

Thanks everyone - Lost another 2Kilos this week so 4 over 2 weeks - delighted. I am being so strict on myself because I cant afford to slip a little - done it so often before - I have the one wont hurt demons living in my head - and have found that one does hurt and invariably leads to two.
My job is to go from Costa Coffee to Costa Coffee and experience the customer journey and then perform a series of checks on the store. In the past I would indulge in food with my coffee and have to admit to finding it hard - I had one moment during the week where I thought I just have to eat something so got a fruit salad instead of a chocolate twist - didnt really enjoy it but it got me past the till!!
Thanks again

Sounds a fab job tenbars. I c ur just down the M74 from us. Heading down to Lockerbie Tesco this morning to stock up. Keep up the good work.

WELL DONE YOU!!!

I know how difficult it is staying at hotels etc - you'll have to share your tips, what did you eat etc? Did you stick to red days mainly.

xxx

HUN,
You are a STAR!!! Awesome effort and well done, very envious.

Bren
X

Well I left my house at 8am on Monday for work and have just got home. Four nights in hotels around the country and 1000 miles in the car - one night out with workmates and a team meeting with tables full of chocolate and I havent strayed once. Every time I was tempted I thought about the advice and support from the guys on this site - and I didnt want to let you down
WI not til tomorrow morning but we can hope that a kilo will have come off !!!:D

amazing will power - well done :)

wow that is fantastic, well done you :D

Back