I Did It.........

susie Q

Hi
just had to tell you all I have finally gone below that horrible 12st mark...I weighed in yesterday at 11st 12lbs. I was soooo over the moon I cant tell you. So it seems that it was the sweeteners, I stopped them and 2lbs came off fantastic. I also spent the day at legoland yesterday and amazingly I only had my shakes and water all day, I'm sooo proud of myself, normally I would have visited most of the fast food resturants there - and they did smell lovely, but I just breathed the lovely smells in deeply and dreamed I had eaten and it kept me going. Then to top it all on the way home my hubbie and kids had fish and chips in the car - talk about torture!!!! But I resisted Hooray for me. so all in all a good day for us all. xx:D:D:D:D

:clap:

Well done hun :) Put me off sweetners too xx

Yes I never thought sweeteners would cause that much trouble, but it just goes to prove they do, so becareful,I'm just stick going to stick to shakes and water from now on, nothing else will pass my lips x

Congratulations, and I think you're amazing to be so strong! :)

well done you, god the smell of fish and chips is a killer isn't it!!!! i hold my breath when i walk past a chipshop!!! hee hee

Congratulations on passing another stone mark - you should be very proud of yourself.:)

I see from your ticker that you are halfway on your journey too - Fantastic...Well Done:D

I found now that it gives me pleasure to sniff all the lovely smells of food and not to eat it. think some may think Im a very strange person, I even sniffed my sons lovely chocolate birthday cake!!!!! And I just loveeee cakeee especially chocolate. x

yes I just love to look at the ticker, it too gives me pleasure. God I lead a sad life, think I should get out more x

Back