I did it!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by iwillbeslim84, 10 November 2008 Social URL.

1. iwillbeslim84

iwillbeslim84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    I joined sw tonight. Went to a very tiny club. 6 members in all and they were all lovely. I am planning on having a green day tomorrow hopefully as i haven't been shopping yet but i do have beans and eggs for breakfast. Does anyone have any tips or words of wisdom to keep me on track? I would be very greatful!

Sara x :grouphugg:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Youv'e done the hardest part by going. I found that mini targets help, instead of looking at the full amount of weight i needed to lose, i broke it up into 7lb segments which are much easier to achieve and you feel so pleased with yourself that it spurs you on to the next 7lbs.
    Check out the recipe stickies at the top and it will keep you going for meals and stuff for ages. Make sure you eat plenty of free foods as believe it or not this works. Good luck on your journey and welcome aboard. xxx Loobylou

4. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Well done. Stay focus on your goal and you will suceed. Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.