I did it

Hello I am so happy as I am on day one and feel very very motivated. Had my chocolate tetra brik for breakfast. Determined to lose weight!:eek:

woo hoo, go for it!
you sound very determined so im sure you can do this!
good luck!
x

Go for it!! Good luck xxx

Go for it Sarah. It's great to feel so motivated isn't it? What are the tetras like, I had a vanilla shake last night as my 4th pack and it wasn't great, tasted a bit powdery think I will probable prefer the tetras.

Thank you all for your support.

Tracey I had the chocolate brik this morning and really enjoyed it and have just finished the oriental chilli soup which I really enjoyed.

Having Chicken and brocooli for my small meal tonight with another soup.

Feel empowered but keep needing the loo!!!:)

The tetras can taste a bit concentrated if your used to the shakes. If your finding the shakes a bit powdery tasting try adding a little more water, I use nearly 300mls of water which seems to do the trick. If like me you live in a hard water area it always seems to affect the way things dissolve.

Well Done!!!
im on day 2 and felt great except for the terrible headache, thank god for neurofen!
I just made myself a vanilla shake with 400ml water, ice, some instant coffee and stuck it in the blender. i am loving it, tastes like a frappuchino.
I make my shakes with about 400ml water and dont find them powdery.

Back