I did my first day

slimming-girl

Silver Member
Yay i have completed my first day, had choc shake, then a banana, then a chicken salad with egg and alsorts... and a yoghurt.... then sf choc caramel bar.. then my choc shake no last snack... im doing the same tomorrow :D hehe but im hoping its going to help shift some for my holiday :D .... also had my 4 pints of water :d hehe ... any good recepies for meal feed ??? x

Good on you girl, keep it up

My dinner last night was a chicken breast lightly dry fried and a huge pile of runner beans. Have also made tuna fish cakes recently and a yummy curry with tonnes of veggies and lots of spices.

Hope you ahve a good day today hun.

Check out the SF web site for recipie ideas too, there are some nice ones on there I have seen

All the best.

Charlie xx

I have stir fry A LOT! Can vary the meat and veggies. I sometimes have some noodles with it, sometimes a bit of rice. I can have a massive plate of food and still have calories left over for a pud :D

BL x

:):)I've just done day 2 of slimfast. I find it easy to follow as you only really have to prepare your evening meal! My BMI is 24.7. I weigh 13stone, put on half a stone when I was in America for 8 weeks!!!I've decided to nip it in the bud and lose some weight. Would like to get back to my original weight of 12st 7lb, that is my main goal and then who knows after that!x

hello welll done, ive just been having salads really while i work :)ive lost a few pound but tuesday is my first full week :) ive started walking loads tooo :)

Back