I did something really bad!!

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
First i would like to say sorry to Debbie my CDC

I ate food!!! I know i am sorry!! I just couldnt help it!!! I had 3 hand fulls of lettuce, 120g of chicken and two table spoons of fat free light cottage cheese!!!

I was feeling so sick and dizzy from crying all day long i thought i might eat something and i went to tesco and got come chicken, lettuce and was planing on having the right amounts, but when i seen how much was there i added more lettuce and THEN some cottage cheese!! Why did i do this it has not made me feel any better just worse!

I feel terrible now and its my first weigh in tomorrow night so i probs wont lose anything!! I am so gutted, i feel worse than i did b4. Urm dont like this feeling i wont be cheating again!

~Sigh~ i was doing so well... Lets start a fresh 2morrow :(

xxx

It probably won't affect anything - its only similar to ss+ anyway - I wouldn't worry too much - it was only protein & a bit of veg - not a Mc'D :)

try not to beat yourself up hun, I know temptation is so bad but to be honest I cant see how what you have eaten would affect your weight loss for this week as i am sure (and if im not right someone will correct me!) that you can eat what you have eaten on the other plans??

Try and stay positive and let us all know how your first weigh in goes tomorrow! I am sure you will be fine :D xxxx

im on sole sourse and if i do get really hungry i have toffu salad and cottage cheese and it does not affect my weight loss as your allowed to eat what you ate on ss+ so i dont really think it will make any difference to weighe loss
dont worry about it as what you ate is low in carbs anyway
just make sure you stick to it tomorrow

your ticker baffles me hun
either your bmi is 24 in which case its too low to be on ss or if your bmi is 51 like it says in your info at the side of your post then you sure do carry it well! and if thats the case you had a wee ss+ day, no worries there

Thanks everyone
I hope your all right and this wont effect my weight loss i feel really bad for breaking it and i will be sticking to it from now on!!

Claire the top weight loss ticker is the amount i have to lose (163lb to lose). The bottom green one is my 3stone challenge lol xxx

Hoping you do very well at weigh-in; you did make wise choices on a very difficult day. Fingers crossed for your momment on the scales Tasha x

I SHALL SMITE THEE TO THE GROUND!

ahahaha *hugs* aww Tasha do not... i repeat DO NOT beat yourself up over eating hun cause really it is not the end of the world and I guarantee you WILL still have lost weight :p

Listen do not worry or put yourself down over having a blip. People have blips its natural... the strength comes from drawin a line and then moving on and carrying on with the diet 100% which I am absolutely sure you will do.

I tell you what even though you did blip what you ate seems to be high protein.. low carb.. and close to what you can have on SS+ so I am sure it will not effect your ketosis and you will be fine. Just carry on with your 100% effort and recognise that you still want to lose the weight and that as long as u put yourself back on the wagon everything is fine.

Seriously if I find out that you beat yourself up over such a tiny blip i will find you and poke you in the eyes!!!!! You're doing well keep it up and forget about the blip ^.^

Youve actually done nothing wrong!
dont worry about it!
you will have a great loss at your WI today... onwards and scales downwards!

ahh ok tasha, it was the bmi info on your challange ticker that threw me but you sure do carry it well! ive still 140ish still to go and i look like the michilin man with a very round face, lol
what you had was very similar to ss+/810 meal, no harm done there, ive had that very same meal when ive been at the point where i feel i need something and dont want to come off plan and be a naughty girl. when ive had times like that its not affected my weigh in in the slightest

Totally unrelated to Tasha's original post but I just wanted to say Claire that you look nothing like a michelin man - you carry your extra 140ish very well too, as does Tasha. I think the way we see ourselves is always so much more critical than anyone else does - I also see myself as a real live telytubby and have yet to pluck up the courage to post a pic. Hope I've not spoken out of turn but I think you look fab.:)

the photo on my signature isnt me, its my partner, hes not overweight, lol

lol oh im dim sometimes, forgot that was there, lol
im the queen of finding flattering angles for photo's, shame my mirror doesnt have that setting, lol

Tashsa

Ohh good food choices for when you felt like you needed to eat :) Impressed :)) and with such a bad day yesterday too...

Cant wait to see your good results in your WI

Amber

a magic mirror - lol - if only...... i've not mastered the flattering angle photo yet - generally try to hide behind someone else only to realise that I "spill out" the sides of them!

Oh Deb....

Great minds think alike.... youve the same tracker as me...

Also i agree with Deb - you two ladies are lovely in your pics :))

Amber

Sure you'll still lose hun, looking forward to tomo, let me know how you get on xxxx

Thanks everyone!! <3 <3 <3

I am feeling ALOT better today and only been upset once which i think is pretty good. I am not beating myself up over eating last night, i'm trying to think of the upside (as you all say) that i didnt eat anything like pizza or anything like that i just had something like on the ss+ plan. I have stuck on the diet SS 100% today and looking forward to getting weighed in tonight hehe!

Thanks Ant haha i defo listened to you as i like my eyes and do not wish for them to be poked haha!! :) altho if i eat another meal feel free to poke my eyes right out :D hehe!! <3 xx

I dunno what all this talk is about me carrying my weight well... anyone who has been on my pictures will see i am like wizzywig just a floating head on my pictures! I hate my body in pictures, not that it fits on many pictures haha! To look at my face you wouldnt think i was so big... dont let them fool you, i am the megabeast eeek!! Not for long tho i will be nice and slim woop woop!!

Hope your having a lovely day and thank you so so so much for all your support <3<3 xxxx

Back