I did the BUNNY dance when...................

Well done you!! xx

Fantastic news Cheryl :) xx

Go Daisy, Go Daisy, Go Daisy.......................

Go Daisey!!! 20lbs is not much!!! Go for it dancing bunny!!!

lol Its amazing how motivating a small change in numbers can be lol

Bugger all in fact Daisy! I bet that you get to target before me......

hey jayniemac!! keep pushing on! im on day ten and from over here its all ok ....keep it up , you can do it! :)

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: :bunnydance:

Cos i am now a size 14, not a tight 20, and i have lost 3 and a half stone in 11 weeks!!
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I'm doing the bunny dance cos I'm so proud of my friend Su and what's she's achieved! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: Doing the bunnydance cus I've just reached 10st 8lbs which is a total loss so far of 2.5stone!!!

Yay for all us bunnydancers!!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: xxx

You shake that ar8e Ella x x x x

Pmsl here Su, earlier today my co-worker told me that my ar8e was gone to nothing....I looked at him and he said..'well you used to have a massive fat ar8e in fairness'...lol..I nearly decked him but he was trying to give me a compliment...in his own way!!! :D

Pmsl here Su, earlier today my co-worker told me that my ar8e was gone to nothing....I looked at him and he said..'well you used to have a massive fat ar8e in fairness'...lol..I nearly decked him but he was trying to give me a compliment...in his own way!!! :D

Coming from a man, Ella, that is a huge compliment! Well done xxxxx

OH oh oh i did a bunny dance last night I posted on this thread a while back i actually got my size 18 jeans on. Welllllll guess what they fell down!!! pmsl

AND..... now have size 16's i cant remember when i last wore a size 16 yay for me

Back