• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I don't belieeeeeve it!

S: 15st7lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.61%)
I weigh myself every morning in the nuddy after a wee, as we all do.... this morning was no different. I started WW on Tuesday btw.

Well, I was hoping in total this week to lose about 2/3 lbs. SHOCKER I am already down 2.5lbs! I was 13.10 and am now 13.7 and a half! :bliss:

I don't believe it! And i feel like I have eaten far too much to lose weight- i cant understand it!! I have stuck to it properly but still it doesnt seem right! But YAY i LOVE this diet and i think i may do it FOREEEEEVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRRR and ever!!!

Still 3 days of week 1 to go so cant wait to see what my total weeks loss is on Tuesday morning!!!

Thanks to all for your support in helping to get me up and running on this diet- especially as I am not an official WWer and dont have any resources!

Love Wbs xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Barb

Gold Member
Cor, well done - sounds like you have a plan that really suits you!

S: 13st4.0lb C: 11st13.0lb G: 9st9.0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 1st5lb(10.22%)
blooming eck girl
way 2 go xxx

debtdummy

Silver Member
S: 13st13lb C: 12st13.5lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st13.5lb(6.92%)
fantastic news, but its more fun waiting the week and doing the weigh in, dont want u losing motivation if one day ur weigh doesnt change...

S: 15st7lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.61%)
lol well i need to do it daily for some reason, i know my weight fluctuates so it doesnt surprise me wen one day i go down then another day up. I always go by my weekly weigh in but i like to see patterns in the way i lose. pleased to report no damage done by my pizza yesterday!! x