I don't belieeeeeve it!

wannabslim

Gold Member
I weigh myself every morning in the nuddy after a wee, as we all do.... this morning was no different. I started WW on Tuesday btw.

Well, I was hoping in total this week to lose about 2/3 lbs. SHOCKER I am already down 2.5lbs! I was 13.10 and am now 13.7 and a half! :bliss:

I don't believe it! And i feel like I have eaten far too much to lose weight- i cant understand it!! I have stuck to it properly but still it doesnt seem right! But YAY i LOVE this diet and i think i may do it FOREEEEEVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRRR and ever!!!

Still 3 days of week 1 to go so cant wait to see what my total weeks loss is on Tuesday morning!!!

Thanks to all for your support in helping to get me up and running on this diet- especially as I am not an official WWer and dont have any resources!

Love Wbs xxx

Cor, well done - sounds like you have a plan that really suits you!

Well done you!! :)

blooming eck girl
way 2 go xxx

fantastic news, but its more fun waiting the week and doing the weigh in, dont want u losing motivation if one day ur weigh doesnt change...

lol well i need to do it daily for some reason, i know my weight fluctuates so it doesnt surprise me wen one day i go down then another day up. I always go by my weekly weigh in but i like to see patterns in the way i lose. pleased to report no damage done by my pizza yesterday!! x

Back