I dont believe it! Updated

I work in a shop and have lots of regular customers one of which has just been in and said OMG where has your weight gone you look fantastic! so yeah do feel really good lol![/quote]

Its good isnt it? My colleague went on holiday for a week (my 1st week) and when she came back she was like WOW :eek: you look amazing - bless her she has been a real help through this!

Keep it up! I cant wait to weigh in on Friday!

oh my god thats halb a lb ore than ive lost in 3 weeks!! well done flipping heck xx

That is out of control... in a good way!! Congratulations. Sit down, take stock and thank your lucky stars!

just thought i'd let you know that funnily enough i didnt lose anything this week!! i feel ok about it though because it seems much less freakish to lose 17lb in 2 weeks lol! and it still means i've lost over 4 stone in 8 weeks which is fab so i'm still happy! thanks for all your lovely messages and pm's asking for the secret! see i told you it was a fluke! have a great week all x

well done for not being dissapointed, that you didn't loose this week.

keep up the good work

OMG over 4 st in 8 weeks that is amazing hun,you should be so proud of yourself,god i can only wish for your losses hun,keep up the fantastic work :patback:,
elaine

Yeah well done, you're doing great. Her scales probably were off last week and you did lose this week. You'll see the numbers going down again next week for sure.

Your doing so well, its lovely for you. and for all of us for that matter. Its so exciting. I love this diet!!
Cant wait to see what next weigh in brings for you. lol.
Enjoy !!
Lynne x

oh you are all so lovely - i really love this forum - couldnt do it without you lot xxx and Sarah i only manage about 3 litres sometimes like maybe once a week i'll get 4 down but never more than that. Think the big losses are just down to the fact that i have soooo much to lose!

I still think there amazing losses and you should be so proud of yourself, your doing fantatstic!

Hi MM, at least you can believe the 17lbs was real after all! well done on the 4st in 8 weeks, that's pretty amazing!! good luck for next weeks WI!

xx

Back