I don't know how you mums do it!

I've been looking after my 8 month old nephew this weekend, and I am whacked! I don't know how you mums manage to stick to plan when you have children to care for! I've only just had my dinner!

However, pushing a pram around filled with shopping (incl. four melons and 4 pints of milk) has certainly worked off a few cals!! Especially when I had to go uphill!

Just wanted to say, I salute you mums!!

LOL! I salute you back!

Hard work eh? Mines are almost 4 and 8 now, so much easier and looking forward to getting them back to school and nursery but i dont ever plan on going back to that stage... its exhausting!!

It's a constant round of feeding, cleaning and changing!! Unbelievable! Mind you, I don't think I've really had time to eat anything so that could be good!

Hehe my little one is 6 months, just! And boy do I know about it :) xxx

Mine is 4 years old and its much easier..however, we are just about to try for another one and Im so looking forward to it all over again!!!

mine are 21, 16 and 15 and believe me they get worse with age :D:D wish they were little again :eek: :D

Just wait till the grandchildren start coming!

Well I lost 2lb this week, so perhaps the babysitting diet is the way forward!!

I have a 2 and 4 year old you can babysit anytime!! The keep me on my toes but there are days when they drive me to chocolate and alcohol.

Back