I dont know what i am doing wrong?

sw2014

Hi, i joined SW over 2 wks ago now. I lost 2.5lbs in week one and only 0.5lbs in week 2. I am sticking to the diet. My HA is Milk and HB is fruit and fibre cereal or wholemeal toast(only 1slice).
I am eating loads of fruit and veg and i am only ever use a max of 6-8 syns a day.
Even my consultant is baffled by it. She said my food diary is perfect and i also walk alot.
Can any one throw any light on this for me? Or has anyone experienced this before?
Thank you :sigh:

Have you much weight to lose? If you've a few stone to lose they are quite small losses, but if you only want to lose a stone or so they aren't bad numbers.

It's still 3lbs in two weeks so I wouldn't be too disappointed, some of us are slower losers than others.

Agree it would be really helpful to know your stats. If you have a lot to lose, you might actually not be eating enough! If not much to lose, 3lb in two weeks is very good.
I lose 3lb in my first fortnight too and it has continued at about that rate which really does add up quickly.
Also 2.5lb in the first week is a good loss; it could be just a blip in week two, such as water retention (hormonal if you're a lady or to do with exercise, salt consumption etc).

You've done all the right things. Keep it up and the losses will show. I wonder if you're eating or drinking a lot on weigh-in day? If so then food weight may be masking fat loss. Don't fret too much!

3lbs is really good!! I have found that the weeks I eat pasta and potatoes almost daily gives me a small loss but if I limit my pasta and spud intake I lose more. Hope that helps :)

You have lost 3 lbs in 2 weeks that is fab! Don't be disheartened by 0.5lb loss, have a look and the pictures of 1lb of fat and imagine half of that stuck to your leg! It's always best to look at your weight loss over time, hormones play a big part in weight fluctuations. Think how you would feel if you'd Put half on! x

Back