I don't know what to do....

Your decision - you have the weight

I've read your thread and sincerely appreciate your situation BUT as we all know have a weight problem is not great and we have to come to terms with whatever method we decide to use to get rid of it. THIS IS YOUR WEIGHT PROBLEM, not your HUSBAND'S OR YOUR DAUGHTER'S. Stick to your plan, lose your weight and they will come around to it, DON'T COMPROMISE on this!!!!!! You will only make yourself feel worse, show your husband that the money is worth it, as you lose the weight and feel better about yourself you will only prove them WRONG!!! I know this sounds harsh but it's the only way!!!! JUST DO IT!!!!

Anna. SO pleased that the talk with hubby went well and that he is now understanding your reasons for wanting to get the weight off quickly. Stick with it mate and the results will soon start to show. Then hubby will be so glad you stuck to it when he cant keep his hands off you lol.

Good luck with yoru journey

Goodon you anna for sticing to your guns, it would have been so easy to stop SS because of the pressure you're under.
As mums and wives we often sacrifice so much of our time and the things we want for the benefit of our OHs and children. Look at this as something for you - in the long term it will affect them but this is for you!!
Hopefully now you've explained your OH and daughter will be supportive - keep at it girl. xx

sounds like the exact same chat i had with my hubby a few days b4 u. really pleased it went well. u definately catch more flies with honey than with vinegar and u spoke from the heart so how could he really argue that? hopefully both our hubbys stay supportive :D xx

Thanks everyone. He still would rather I did something else but does understand why I chose CD. I couldn't fault him yesterday, he was wonderful all day. Offered to make me shakes, even said nothing when I was having all the pins & needles problems other than to mack sure I checked it out. I know before our 'chat' he would have just told me to stop CD. He also told to our daughter to stop going on about it after a few comments from her which was great as now she's stopped complaning, for now anyway..

Back