I don't know where to post.

Zayna

I'm using up leftover LT from my first stint, just to shed a stone.

I'm having 2 shakes a day then a low fat, low carb dinner.

This week I've lost about 3lb.

Am I to post in this forum, refeed or just bugger off altogether because I'm not doing it properly?

Thanks

Z x

Me & Summergurl are doing this! I'm sort-of posting everywhere at the minute? I've a half stone or so to try & get off and am using leftover shakes too as my pharmacist won't let me get any more because my BMI is too LOW!! I never thought that would happen!

Brilliant!

I'm in ketosis and trying to stay there. It's hard not to nibble during the day but so far so good. I've had salad for tea, bit of chicken, last night I had salmon and salad and one or two tiny potatoes...

What are you all eating?

I've changed to 1 shake/2 meals at the minute because I've a fwe functions coming up, but my weight has sts so I'm okay with that. In a few weeks I'll be going back to 2 shakes/ 1 meal or maybe even TFR to try & get the last few lbs off?
I'm having mainly chicken or fish (no sauces, just a little herbs/spices sprinkled over?) with salad for lunch, and grilled mushrooms/courgettes/cauliflower/broccoli (whaterver is in the larder!)- sometimes with a little 1% cottage cheese mixed in for dinner?
I make up a big bowl of home-made brocolli or cauliflower soup and have a cup in between meals if I'm hungry? So far so good?

Hi Zayna. I am yo-yo ing around as I am technically maintaining...but keep stressing at the slightest bloating (as I have a really bad carb and sugar fix problem) and go back to a shake a day if I feel like I am losing control. Know I shouldn't keep relying on LT but having formed bad habits over eight years I am ok about this while I try and sort out my meals choices long term. Maybe we need our own place!

Back