I don't know where to post.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Maintenance' started by Zayna, 31 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

I'm using up leftover LT from my first stint, just to shed a stone.

I'm having 2 shakes a day then a low fat, low carb dinner.

This week I've lost about 3lb.

Am I to post in this forum, refeed or just bugger off altogether because I'm not doing it properly?

Thanks

Z x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    Me & Summergurl are doing this! I'm sort-of posting everywhere at the minute? I've a half stone or so to try & get off and am using leftover shakes too as my pharmacist won't let me get any more because my BMI is too LOW!! I never thought that would happen!

4. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

Brilliant!

I'm in ketosis and trying to stay there. It's hard not to nibble during the day but so far so good. I've had salad for tea, bit of chicken, last night I had salmon and salad and one or two tiny potatoes...

What are you all eating?

5. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    I've changed to 1 shake/2 meals at the minute because I've a fwe functions coming up, but my weight has sts so I'm okay with that. In a few weeks I'll be going back to 2 shakes/ 1 meal or maybe even TFR to try & get the last few lbs off?
    I'm having mainly chicken or fish (no sauces, just a little herbs/spices sprinkled over?) with salad for lunch, and grilled mushrooms/courgettes/cauliflower/broccoli (whaterver is in the larder!)- sometimes with a little 1% cottage cheese mixed in for dinner?
    I make up a big bowl of home-made brocolli or cauliflower soup and have a cup in between meals if I'm hungry? So far so good?

6. dia1972

dia1972 Full Member

Hi Zayna. I am yo-yo ing around as I am technically maintaining...but keep stressing at the slightest bloating (as I have a really bad carb and sugar fix problem) and go back to a shake a day if I feel like I am losing control. Know I shouldn't keep relying on LT but having formed bad habits over eight years I am ok about this while I try and sort out my meals choices long term. Maybe we need our own place!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.