I don't like heavy stuff !!!

bluechick

:D Ive worked out that its far better to have lighter fruit and veg as I get much more ;)
The lightest Ive found is tenderstem broccoli and asparagus on the veg and lettuce, cut spring onion on the salad !!
Must say I got tons more tenderstem broccoli than I did normal ! :p

Couldn't believe mushrooms weighed so much before cooked but guess its all the water content ! in them !

Actually talking of that am I right in thinking the weight is not cooked weight rather than cooked weight as makes a huge difference in the mushrooms !

Going for a big plate of light salad shortly with yummy spag bol !!!

xx

Actually that raises a point I wanted to ask today- do you weigh the veg and chicken/fish cooked or uncooked? Today I had veg for the first time purposefully- as in I went and bought it specifically to eat rather than had a bit when down! I had an entire bag of rocket which was 70g! And 40g of cucumber. Both straitforward as you don't cook them. But what about the other stuff? Particularly chicken, I had a bit today:eek: about 50g but it was pre-cooked. I'm sure the weight is different before you cook?

Exactly Moosh mushrooms are heavy before cooked but nothing after as loose all the water. I would imagine it pre cooked weight but thats me guessing.

It is good but.... oh yes, I hate mushrooms! will stick to cucumber I think but it is good to know I am eating the right amount of chicken. I need to be able to guess 200g as thats what I'll eat when out. turns out 200g is a lot, I mean I had a bit today from a 220g pack which was huge! even by pre-diet standards!

the lightest thing i have is raw baby spinach leaves , about 40g of that , then 40g of rocket , the remainder weight made up by mushrooms , celery and courgette

It makes a massive plate full

I weight raw , but then again i eat it raw too

Oh, maybe it is:eek: sorry if I've mislead anyone, I don't have the chicken or fish I'm saving the idea of it for a meal out! Ooooops.....:eek::eek::eek:

ah back on this again. As im on 3 packs I decided I would have 100g of white fish tonight with it (hey Rob said I should so thats my excuse lol ). I got 100g out of the frozen pack, cooked it, weighed once cooked and only 50g - so I take it that means have double :)

Back