I don't really know how to say this without causing offence...

AbsolutelyFabulous

Absolutely Determined!
I'm really bad at saying how I feel. But, with all the other demons I am fighting - learning to express my emotions instead of suppressing them is part of my journey.

So, I'm really apologetic if this offends anyone, but I have to say it :eek: - There seems to be a LOT of food talk on 100% at the moment... could we maybe leave that to the main forum? T'is a wee bit distracting when some are SS'ing and not wanting to read about food.

Apologies :( x

You put it well, so don't apologise :)

It's been said before too, but keeps cropping up..

common sense really ! lol well said paula x

isn't the 100% forum for people doing ss+ too? or just ss? can never remember. Mojo, have you looked at the strictly SS forum? its not as busy but there is NO mention of food whatsoever.

ahh yes will go for a looksie x

Yes, food can be talked about on here, but only if it's in one of the plans. Please don't use this forum to mention any other food, even if it's to say how you avoided it as it can set of triggers with others.

The main forum is for the majority of the Cambridge talk, and the Strictly SS is for no food at all to be mentioned.

As I can't be everywhere at once, I really rely on people to report messages. I catch most of them and move the threads, but I do miss a few.

Reporting a message doesn't get people into trouble, ban them from this forum, or give them a black mark;)...the thread just gets moved nice and quietly, that's all.

People have even been known to report their own messages when they realise they have posted in the wrong forum. That's cool too.

So please, help me out here to keep your forum as intended. Report or pm me, and I'll move it.

Much better than someone being embarrassed by having it mentioned on the thread in question.

Ta muchly.

My bad, I actually didn't know that you couldn't talk about food in this part of the CD forum, So if I have said something I shouldn;t have I appologise (I did mention food in away of avoidence in my thread :-( Sorry)

**must read rules**

I'm really bad at saying how I feel. But, with all the other demons I am fighting - learning to express my emotions instead of suppressing them is part of my journey.

So, I'm really apologetic if this offends anyone, but I have to say it :eek: - There seems to be a LOT of food talk on 100% at the moment... could we maybe leave that to the main forum? T'is a wee bit distracting when some are SS'ing and not wanting to read about food.

Apologies :( x

Hi, I will apologise now if I have done this and did not mean to offend anyone. But if I did mention the "F" word on this forum it would be because all you 100%'s were doing so well and I wanted to be one of them!

Its my 2nd day today and Im on the right track. :) PS. You have no need to apoligise either and I am not offended at all. xx

I don't think anyone would take offence at all, well done for saying it. We are all in the same boat, I too am grateful that this forum is a haven from talking about 'slips' as reading about others makes me think of doing it myself which is not what I need at all!

Yep I totally agree-while I don't mind reading the generic word "food" even if someone has slipped up, I don't like reading exactly what it was that they ate-sets off major cravings!

Last edited:
Back