i dont think i can do this anymore

Thank Lynn,your a darlin,but with my flu symptoms at the mo,maybe I should stick to a jar of my own,but just for now

Stacey I think it must just be a wobble everyone goes through a week and a half in the diet - I've been wobbling a bit too today..

Then I looked back through a load of old photos when my fiance and I got back together, I hated those photos at the time as I was aware I was putting on weight - I was still a size 12 though!!!! I would love to be that size again (14-16 atm).. I get married in 10 weeks and am (again!) determined not to be the size I am now on our wedding day...

Also, the reason I started the 790 plan rather than ss, I have so much respect for the people who can ss for 3 months, but for me if I were to stick to it for 11 weeks I needed to do the 790 plan.. Maybe that is where you should be?? 790 is better than nothing!! And SW/WW - they work, of course they do.. But I've seen better results on here than in the clubs I've been in in the past!!

Good luck babe, hang on in there!!

Stacey,
You can't be miserable or feel that your life is being changed for the worst while you are on this journey. You need to find a plan or diet that suits your lifestyle. Sit down and write a list of things that you need to be able to do to stay happy (except eat non stop of course!!). Then look at all the plans available and work out what's best for you.
Good luck. Whatever you do please don't give up trying!!

Stacey, you have the rest of your life to go out for meals with your mates, this is like 3 months.... 3 months is not a long time at all hun, I have lost 3 stone in 10.5 weeks pretty much (if only I didn't have one more to go!). I had wobbles like yours for sure, usually where I start thinking I am a freak for not eating like normal people, but after the first couple of weeks the results spur you on and you shouldn't find it such an issue anymore. Depends on how much you want it I guess. I am skeptical of WW and slimming world, I did WW on and off for years and never ever got to this weight on it. I know loads of people hopping on and off these diets and they never get to goal either -infact I know nobody who has got to goal on any diet other than cd! By no means saying they don't, but it obviously isn't that common maybe because you can 'jump on and off them' with the belief that you can make up for it....
Maddy xxx

Hey Stace,

I'm so sorry I haven't been around to chat much this week, I feel really bad and a little that I have let you down. Had no idea you were struggling, and wish I had been there more! This week has been EVIL and I needed to come of SS so badly, I am feeling loads better now and actually dont feel like eating much so am sticking to fresh yummy fruit and only the odd naughty thing. Even had shredded wheat with skimmed milk and grapes for brekkie this mornin... it was vile but I felt proud to have had something healthy! (would have preferred a choc tetra tho!!!)

Stick at it lady, you know how much you wanted this a week ago- dont lose sight of your goal, you'll be there in no time. Just imagine how amazing you are gonna feel when you are slim and can start going out again- but you will look and feel like a princess!! You had been looking forward to restarting for ages, dont let that motivation go- one little pick and you've had it, please hun dont give in!! I have every faith in you- you are strong and CAN do this, and I know it is what you really want!! I'll be back on SSing in a fortnight and I expect you to be there doing it with me :)

Love ya hun! xxx

hiya stacey, i no how your feeling its been realy hard for me this week but i try to think positive about the diet as im not happy when im bigger so that piece of cake or vodka an coke isnt worth me not being happy, so i think you should just really think about it befor you stop!!

thanks everyone i am gonna stick with it as much as i can

nikki hun dont be silly, u have been fantastic, nd i know u have been really really busy this week, well done on gettin ya work handed in am really proud of u :)

we will have a catch up as soon as we r both free :)

xxx

hay there Stacey!
Hope you are feeling more cheery than dreary by now. I know how you feel.Have you told your friends that you are doing the diet? I'm sure they will modify their plans for you- like my fab friends ( They are all eating better because of me!) or join them later in the evening.
I have been doing this since March 26th and have now lost 16 lbs (chuffed!) Everyone says i'm looking fab and the compliments alone keep me going.
Keep at it for 3 months and then it will all be over and remember, there are no real negatives to weight loss ( health, confidence etc)
Keep at it chic.
S xxxx

Back