I don't think I can do this. (contains reference to food, sorry.)

Well done for getting through today, it does get better honest x

Thanks everyone. :) And Katie, thanks, I'd love to be your diet buddy. I'm so bloody relieved that I didn't cave in last night. It would have thrown my head, and my insides, all over the place. And with my first proper weigh in tomorrow morning, it would be such a pity to let my scales leer at me for my slip up.

Practically speaking though, I may as well face that it could happen again. With that in mind, I am going to get in a fall back solution, like some skinless fish and veg (no spuds, obviously) and stick them at the back of the fridge. I don't want to be that close to dialling a *!&&@ again without having something low carb and ketosis friendly as an option instead. I will try very hard to stick to total food replacement for the next few days and see how it goes, but like you Woody, I'm finding it more difficult to get into the zone this time around. So at least I should consider moving to working solution if I'm finding the total solution too much.

Meanwhile, thanks again guys. I'll try not to sob into my keyboard again tonight. :D

Reactions: kae
Good plan Slinky, well done! I think we are all very proud of you that you survived a really tough moment. It really is tough, so give yourself credit for getting through it, and for recognising that it could happen again. Really well done!

We all have moments like that... it is difficult but it WILL get easier.

Just keep reminding yourself... this could all be over in 11 weeks and your be a skinny minny!

HIya hun!

Hows you been doing?
xxxx

You can do it. Cravings are so difficult at times and can test the best person. I sometimes drink coke zero at a time like this, gives me a mental lift knowing I'm having something. Ultimately the holy Grail of food is cooked chicken, when I'm in the mood a little portion of cooked chicken breast with salt and pepper it really hits the spot.

Good luck for today, right there with you on this one.

Back